Chapter 15

It's been two months since I was kidnapped. I start talking antidepressants and anxiety medicine. Aaron or Emily and I haven't touch or head sex. I was zoned out. " mommy are we seeing auntie today" ros said " yeah are we going to see my daddy too" Jack said. Yeah go get ready. Jack is turning 3 in a few days and in a month rosalyn is turning 2 . " we're ready!!!" Both roz and Jack . I put the kids in the backseat and drove down to the bau. I texted Penelope asking her meet me in the parking garage. " ooh my sweet girl how are you" PG said I'm fine I'll just need you to drop them off in daycare " your not coming in?" Pg said no umm I have a few things to do .

So there I was listening to a song called daddy's girl.
You heard me say my first words Watched me crawl before I walked People say I have your eyes But I've always wanted to have your heart Ooh one in a million And I got to be yours Our souls are forever tied together Through tears and all the laughter
You love me like no other You say I'm the center of your whole wide world  I'll always be my daddy's girl
You danced me across the kitchen floor And we'll dance the day you give me away You're the first call when I need advice You always know the right words to say Ooh One in a million And I got to be yours
Our souls are forever tied together Through tears and all the laughter You love me like no other
You say I'm the center of your whole wide world  I'll always be my daddy's girl The love that you gave me came from another Passed down to me from a Heavenly Father Who chose me as his daughter
Our souls are forever tied together Through tears and all the laughter You love me like no other
You say I'm the center of your whole wide world
I'll always be yours Our souls are forever tied together Through tears and all the laughter
You love me like no other You say I'm the center of your whole wide world  I'll always be my daddy's girl
I'll always be my daddy's girl. And I broke down crying. I ended up at my kidnapped house. I left my phone in the car. I broke into his house. Going through the rooms . I heard a floor bored creek. I moved the bed and moved the rug . I open the floorboard and I pulled out a box well more like a lunch box. I open it pictures of Rosalyn and JJ and me. What? Why?

~flashback~
"I'm sorry y/n I never meant to hurt you because your my butterfly.I'll wouldn't hurt my daughter, but I'm sorry for this , I haven't been myself"—- a voice said

End of flashback

" dear my little butterfly, if your wondering why I kidnapped you it was because your my daughter and well this I had to see you before it was too late. I love you and miss you. If your wondering why your nickname is butterfly that's because you were two and loved butterflies. Rosalyn was my rose because she's love roses and JJ she's my rocky rode. Because with JJ well life with here can be a bit bumpy well she's also know how to keep everyone in check. Plus she's loves the rocky road ice cream whenever she's was upset. I'm so sorry I scared you but I guess you found the picture and letters of you and your sisters. I'm sorry to here about rosalyn."

" happy 18 birthday my beautiful jay I wish I was there with you guys but your mother told you girl I was dead. Well more like dead to her. I hope we can meet someday soon my beautiful blue jay ."

" roz I can't believe your in high school don't let any boys give your a hard time.just know I love you and your sisters"

" happy 21st birthday my butterfly if you found  theses letters that's mean I must've kidnapped you and did horrible thing to you and you came back to figure out why or who am I. And you came back to this house today on your 21st birthday.and we'll I'm sorry. Y/n I was sick so I had private investors followed you girls taking pictures so I can watch you grow up and I wrote to you girls . Hoping this boxes or letters will reach you guys."

" dear dad I'm not sure if your getting these letters, I haven't told JJ or y/n I found you there not ready or they are but wouldn't understand. but it's me rosalyn . I can't do this anymore I'm tired of living. My high school teacher raped me and now I'm pregnant and mom doesn't care , and Jay act like the oldest sisters but she doesn't understand and y/n she so sweet and I wouldn't want her to go through that. Well dad I guess what's I'm trying to say is I love you and goodbye" xoxo Ros

Back at the bau

" daddy!!!!!" Both Jack and Rosalyn Said . " Penelope? Where y/n" JJ asked. " he dropped the kids of and said she had a few things to do?" Pg said. " Garcia!!" Emily said. " mommy said she wanted answers" Ros said " you won't think she's went back" " here phone is at his house" Penelope said.

Back at the unsub house

" butterfly is the key to hope" ...

"Come on y/n mom said no talking to strangers" JJ said  " what the hell John I told oh not to come around the girls!" Sandy said " there my girls!!" John said. JJ why mom yelling at that man " y/n because he's talking to us and we're kids" JJ said. I put everything back into the boxed and went to the car. What the hell ros!!!!! " y/n I'm so—-" no Ros you knew who he was that day we were outside in the front yard playing hide and seek. He  told me butterfly is the key to hope! You knew and didn't tell me or JJ. " there her car" Em said " I wasn't sure how you guys would act y/n" dam it roz you where my best friend why didn't you tell me tell JJ and really you wrote to him about you killing yourselves what else did you write to him about!! " y/n claim down." No!!! Roz please leave me alone. " sorry I love you" Ros said before disappearing.

As I cried in the car the passenger seast open and closed. Ros!! I said go away " it's JJ" jay did you know roz was talking to dad!! " y/n dad is dead has been" JJ said. Dam it JJ this is his house our own father kidnapped me and raped me. Why because he knew I'll come back her " why on your 21st birthday" because hopefully I'll can move past what happened. And I found picture and letters for us. " let me see" JJ said.

"Y/n"—- no Jennifer!!! Get out , go get back in the car with Aaron and Em and leave me alone. JJ got out and I drove off.where was I going I don't know.
I power off my phone went home and I grabbed a bottle of tequila and went upstairs into the bathroom. I sat inside the bath tub and drank The Who bottle of tequila. And I must of fell asleep.
" Guys she's isn't answering!!!" Emily said. " her phone off" pg said.

2 hours later I'm asleep but could here  Emily and the kids and Aaron asking what they want for dinner. I must of gotten  out of the tub and I made noise. " Emily stay here with the kids I'll go check on it" Aaron said. As he came upstairs I was walking out and rubbing my eyes what with all the noises  " it's just y/n" Aaron yelled " mommy!!!" Roz said "
y/n!!!!!" Jack said.

Y'all too loud my head hurting " y/n did you drink that bottle of tequila?" Em said I don't know did you drink that bottle of tequila? . " don't be a smart ass" Emily said. Well I'm going to bed " y/n it's 5:39pm" Aaron said . I'm tired and I have an headache so I'm going to bed " what about dinner?" Em said I'm not hungry . I walked upstairs and I fell asleep on the bed. " I meant what did you wanna do for dinner but ok fine" Em said. " is mommy okay?" Ros said " yeah sweetie mommy isn't feeling too good" Aaron said.

I was tossing and turning I couldn't sleep . I opened the door and I heard laughter coming from downstairs. " daddy Emmy and Ros are cheating" Jack said " no we not were just that good" roz said I walked downstairs. " ooh I'm sorry we're we being too loud" Em said. Oh Um actually no I c-could umm me don't feel to goood was all I said before falling to the floor!!! " y/n!!!" Jack and Aaron said "baby!!!" Em said " mommy!!!" Ros said

Beep beep beep

I woke up in the hospital bed i groan in pain. " baby!!" Em said Em I think my birth dad who kidnapped me got me pregnant. " but you drink a whole bottle of tequila" Em said. I didn't I was able to and then I throw up and passed out in the bathtub.