Chapter 13

" y/n!!! You in here" Aaron said. Em stay with me please baby stay with me. Aaron!!!! Over here Em bleeding out . The emt came in and out Em in the back of the ambulance. I rode with her in the back. Emily coded twice. We got to the hospital and she went into surgery. Here I was freaking out because I just got Emily back and now I may lose her for good. I was walking back and forth crying and breathing Heavy. " y/n your scaring me" Jack said I'm sorry buddy. " can we get some water for here" Spencer Said. " sure thing" nurse said . " family of Emily" dr said. I put Jack down. " she's out of surgery but wanted to speak to y/n" dr said . I follow to Emily room. I set on her bed.

" y/n don't be upset but I gotta fake my death! It's better if ian know I'm dead" Emily said. Em! " y/n just listen, I love you but Ian raped me and if I'm pregnant I don't want him to kill me. Or hurt you or my family." Emily!!! I love you and I'm not mad I'm sad because I just got you back but I understand. Wherever you are text me. I may be dating Aaron but I love you Em . " good because I want you to hold my eggs" Emily said of course my love.. the doctor came in removed all the eggs except for the one , and placed them inside me. The doctor left. What do I tell the team . " I didn't make it off the table" Em said . I love you blackbird " I love you too blackbird" Em said. We finds ways to reach each other's " of course love" Emily said.

I smiled giving her one last kiss. Love you Em!... I walked out and I was in the waiting room. She.. she umm never made of off the table.. I broke down crying. " ooh y/n come here" JJ said " daddy? Is y/n going to be my new mommy?" Jack said. " ooh Jack , let's go get some ice cream!" Rossi said "can we bring some for y/n too" Jack said " yes we can Jack" Rossi said.

I started playing online scrabble with mama blackbird. My username was mommy blackbird. I knew Em was mama blackbird, because blackbird was out code names . And we started chatting online. I set Em pictures of Rosalyn.

It's been one year and two months rosalyn started the first grade at the age of 2, everyone now knows of Emily hiding . And they were all upset when I told them that Emily is somewhat alive and hiding.

" mommy!! Me want to talk to mama" roz said.  Baby you know mama is working on a secret mission, but of course you can call her. I texted Em so it can go to voicemail.  It's okay baby she's listening " it's been two months mama I'm in the first grade, I really like arts and crafts. Math is hard, mommy let's me sleep in your T-shirt." Roz say Your doing so good sweetheart. " I think it's still smells like you I don't need to sleep with the lights on anymore I'm not trying not to cry mama but it's still hurt" roz said it's okay! " I really miss you mama" roz said. That's it's baby say goodnight to mama, " goodnight mama love you" roz said . I miss you Emily , even though I'm dating Aaron now I think he's going to propose to me. Ooh Em I don't know what to feel anymore. I love you Em always and forever mama blackbird.

I was 19 weeks pregnant and I felt like I was going crazy " baby what are you doing" Aaron said what!! Aaron.  " y/n !! Married me?" Aaron said ... I was quite for a few seconds. Aaron I love you I do but my heart belongs with Emily you know that . When I found here she already had said yes on marring me. " then let's us be in Polly relationship" Aaron said . Aaron? You'll do that . " of course y/n I'll do anything for you" Aaron said I umm got to think about it. " go see her y/n" Aaron said.

About 3 hours flight from dc to Paris I'll already made it to Paris. I got off the plane and follow the address where Emily was . I knocked on the door .
" baby!!!" Emily said I wrapped my arms around here neck and kissed her lips. " god I miss you!!" Emily said. We walked in and she got me a bottle of water and we sat on the couch. Come home Em " but—" Emily said but nothing Emily, Aaron said he want me and you to be in a Polly relationship with him. Why because before I left he asked me to married him I said I already asked you and you said that's fine. Please Em come home with me, Im here for week with you. Rosalyn missed you Jack asked about his Emmy . " y/n!!! I wanna come home" you do!!! " yes I do" Emily said. As I laid in Emily lap for the first time in forever I felt like I was finally home.  Emily placed her hands on my belly. " ooh it's kicked" Emily said normally it's started kissing when I'm 5 months pregnant or 21 weeks. " baby!!  When you left you were 19 weeks it's was a two days flight." Emily said shit!!! I'm already 5 months. My first night in Paris we just cuddle together. " baby your tired, let's go to my room and  you can cuddle with me and sleep." Emily said. Let's go.

It's been on week in Paris. Emily took me to her favorite place in Paris we talked and she told me how she lost the baby that she was pregnant with Ian baby.  Em you could of came home or told me I'll would of drop everything just to be with you " y/n it's fine I promise now can we please go home" Emily  said. As we got on the airport Aaron called. " baby we got called in Ian escape from jail . But meet us at the bau ! We're about to catch him" Aaron said. Beautiful carful. " what's wrong" Ian escape from jail there on there way to catch him still wanna come home. " of course y/n is love you. Maybe I can show you how much I miss you." Em said  while kissing my neck eeemmmmiiilly!!! " yes my love" Em said .

As we sat in the set of the plane. Emily had her head on my shoulder. Em? " yes y/n" I m have a bad feeling about something, I can't name it but I feel like something bad about to happen. " y/n!! Nothing bad is going to happened ok my love" Em said. Emily! I'm serious something bad is going to happen. " like what baby" Em said that we walked in the bau someone ended up getting hurt . " baby it's just the baby talking!" Em said. Emily what if someone does get hurt or what if I lose the baby. " than I'll be with you and you won't have to feel alone if anything bad happened" Em said. Mm god I miss you. " me too baby" Em said