Chapter 5

Two weeks later

"Morning baby , kiss y/n lips" Emily printess!!! We can't do this now " aww why not y/n" because, I quickly jumped out of bed feeling sick ( I normally never fell sick) " y/n what's ?" I quickly throw up in the toilet a few times. " baby what's wrong you need get sick," shit Emily I think I'm pregnant! " wait what how, I mean I know how women get pregnant but I'm like (gasped Aaron) " shit!!!!!!! He's married and I may be pregnant with his baby. Shit what do I tell Aaron or jay . " y/n clam down ok baby just breath. We got this" yeah but JJ doesn't know we're together and I only told Aaron. " baby we should get going to work" yeah let's go.

All we had was paperwork, it was lunch time . Emmy can you go get that thing we talked about please.
" yeah y/n, I'll be back" as I continue to do my paperwork I got a bit hungry so I got up and went to get a snack in the kitchen. I then made my way into jay office and I grabbed her stash of Cheetos and went back to my desk to eat them. I grabbed a soda and drink that. " y/n I got what you ask for" thanks Emmy umm I be right back I'm going to go take it.
" my fine furry friends we got a case," penny said
" y/n in the bathroom" Emily said " we can wait for her" *shit positive.*

I walked out and bumped into Aaron ( I dropped the pregnant test box) it's not what it looks like Aaron, ok yea it's a test but not what it looks like. " I go down and pick up the test I pulled it out , still wet ( I smirked at y/n) positive? It's mine isn't it" yeah.
" what's yours Aaron" Haley said ( she saw the test in Aaron hands) who's test is what !!!" Umm mine " and who the hell are you" i am umm, " the woman who's screwing my husband, and is now pregnant" . " guy do you here yelling" Spencer said. " Haley it's not what it looks like" " oh please tell me Aaron" . Haley come up to me and slapped my face my hand covering my face the is stinging. Ouch what the hell!! " did Haley slapped y/n" Derek said. " what happened " Penelope said. " how could you fuck with someone and get her pregnant" Haley said " fuck!! Pregnant!!" JJ said.. next thing I know Haley is pushing me and pulling my hair, " dam a chick fight" Derek said. Haley pushed me on the ground , I looked over at Emmy for help. Haley was about to slap me . Stop please " or what slut." " my sisters is no slut you have no idea what my sister been though. " JJ said Emily quick ran to me helping me up. I took a deep breath. I walked to Haley pushed her up against the rail ,( she was leaning over) Haley you have no idea what I been thought or what I can do. I know people who will kill for me. Don't ever touch me again or you'll be sorry.

" baby she's not worth it's" Emmy said. " what's the hell going on" Derek said. " well it looks like y/n and Emily are dating and Hotchner fucked and got my sister pregnant, am I right" JJ said " yes" Aaron said. Jay! Please let me explain " no y/n how could you not tell me.I'm you sisters" JJ said. I didn't know how to tell you without making myself feel like I don't belong her . I know we used to tell each other every as kids but when you left I had no one buy my side to talk to it's just I was afraid of what might happened if/when you found out.* crying * I'm sorry jay , it's just everything that happened to me back in rosewood I was afraid that I wouldn't find any one to make me fell good and not scared like James made me , and Aaron was there and it was amazing. And with Emily I love her at first it was supposed to be a one time thing because of what ( A) told me. And Emily made me feel something that Melissa never did.  Jennifer I'm sorry that I'm not perfect, I'm sorry that I'm not pretty you , but at least I try to be real unlike these fake people in this world. I'm not perfect okay I have to remind myself that I'm not you Jennifer okay I grew up trying to be you. I did sports in high school I got the good grades. And then I started getting these texts message from A . I was kidnapped for two years I learned things that I didn't know about myself they tough me how to be fearless. " who they" the team whisper.  They... " that's enough agents y/n" Anderson said.. sorry Anderson, " Emily take y/n home please" Anderson said " agent?" Penelope said " but how " Spencer said . " CIA ? Maybe" Dave said " y/n your have to tell them" Anderson said.  Can I?  " I'll get the team together" Emily said. " you are all wondering why I called y/n agent, that's—-" because I'm in the CIA , we'll the fab girl and I . We did our freshman and sophomore year in the CIA. I was 16 when they kidnapped me. We where there for two years and went to school for our last two years of high school.

* ring ring ring*
Hello? "Agent y/n  Jareau?" Yes this is she " hi I'm agent tom Holland with the cia once your done with the internship at the BAU we will like to have you back." ( I placedmy hand on my stomach I watch the team talking about the case) what if I turned it down " you want to stay with the bau ?" Yeah I do " then stay" thank you mr Holland , and I sorry. " oh no it's okay"

"Baby who was that" Emmy said um that was Tom Holland with the cia who want me come join them once my internship here is done. " you said yes" Anderson said. I actually said no " what it's the cia why say no" Anderson said. Because my sister is here my amazing girlfriend and my baby father is here, I left rosewood just to be with my sister. " and?" Derek said . And I fell in love with someone who opened my eyes. " and what's that mama" Derek said.

I walked up to Emily. And I pulled her in my arms, and I turned her around while I sit her on the round table. Wile I sing to her "perfect" 

I found a love for me
Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow
Your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess
I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it,
Darling, you look perfect tonight

Well, I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own

We are still kids but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
When I saw you in that dress
Looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this
Darling, you look perfect tonight

No, no, no

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass
Listening to our favourite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

" I fucken love you y/n Jareau . Kissed her lips" I love you to Emily printess .