Chapter 9

Sleeping in was amazing. And I'm already 8 mount pregnant as I continue to lay in bed my phone goes off . Hello? " hello y/n?" "Help!!!!"!Em ,Spencer ,aria Allison said . What do you what A * as I was on the phone with A I was getting dress and I started to fill a sharp pain. "Y/n!!!!!" Jack baby what are you doing here? " daddy drop me off Emmy told me not to wake you" where is Emmy? "She's went into work."  I hang up the phone. Jack I need you to call your daddy on my phone " okay y/n". " Hotchner" "daddy!! It's y/n she's in pain" " Jack ? What kind of pain!" Aaron!!! She's ahhhh coming!!!! " Emily!!jj!!! Y/n baby coming she's home" " I will call carina and have her meet us at mine house"

"Y/n it's carina Emily called me?" Carina said " hi are you y/n doctor she's upstairs" Jack said " y/n baby you have to stay with me stay alive to meet you daughter" roz said I can't do this carina " yes you can baby" Emmy!!! " yes everyone downstairs and here" Em? A has the fab girls " y/n I need you to push on 3" 1...2...3... ahhhhhh *baby crying.* " what her name" carina said welcome to the world beautiful Rosalyn. As the team meet rosalyn I was sent a video,

" game over!" A said and  in the video was A killing everyone Spencer and aria and Emily and Allison. I quickly ran to the bathroom to throw up. And I felt I couldn't breathe. My anxiety and Asthma was kicking in . " y/n you okay?" Jack said j-a-c-k !! Get me mine asthma inhaler " where ?" Your daddy knows where asked him! " daddy!!!daddy!! Y/n need her asthma inhaler" Jack said " asthma inhaler?" Both Em and JJ said.

Aaron ran to my purse grab my inhaler and ran to the bathroom where I was sitting and JJ and Em followed right behind him. Emily came up and hold me . As it was Em and JJ and Aaron and I in the bathroom I brown down crying. The fab girls there all dead all my friends are dead " ooh baby I got you" Emmy " how you know" JJ said phone!! I point to where I threw it. Aaron kissed my forehead " Jack and I better get going" Aaron said. " bye y/n" Garcia , Dave ,Derek, Spencer all said. Carina left after everyone left JJ stayed in Emmy guest bedroom. Emmy help me taking a bath and add fresh clothes on my back and then she help me in to bed. As I start to close my eyes Emmy wrapped her arms around me. " baby I'm so sorry you watch your friends die but just know you have amazing sister and a beautiful daughter and then you have me, and the team." Emmy said. I slowly fell asleep I love you Em! 

I woke up early to pump and I drink some coffee I woke up while I watch tv and I was pumping bags after bags.  I ended up falling asleep while pumping. " baby wake up!" Emmy said mmm five more minutes " y/n!! It's time for work" JJ said jay your a bitch sometime!