Chapter 17

I slowly got out of the bed quietly without waking up the kids or Emily. I heard talking looking for something in our junk drawer . I grabbed my gun from the nightstand. I walked downstairs there he was totally wasn't Aaron. Who the hell are you and what are you doing in my house. I pushed the slint alarm. " please I'm here for I folder" who are you? And what war you doing in a fbi house! " your fbi" ooh I didn't mention that before? Fbi don't move.  Next thing I know he kick the gun going off out my hands . I kicked him and then he pushed me kicking me in my stomach I finally got on top of him what folder where you look for!!! Tell me or I'll kill you. " Ian Doyle folder" who are you? " tony Ramos" . Well tony you broke into my house with 3 other FBI agents living here . So who sent you tell me now ahhh " Ian Doyle sent me" not good enough. I fired 2 gunshot at him and he stabbed me in my stomach. I feel on the side of him. I covered myself while I yelled out for Emily. Emily!!!!!!!! 

" I woke up to gunshot and I yolk the kids to hide and then I heard y/n calling my name I ran downstairs seeing y/n on the floor bleeding out and a man who look familiar. " y/n baby it okay your going to be okay!" Emily! Doyle * cough cough * sent him " baby stay awake. This is Emily Prentiss with the fbi I have a federal agent down in here own home, " mommy!!!!" Ros said " y/n!!" Jack said. " Jack take your sisters and hide in the bathroom downstairs okay mommy going's to be okay" Em said

2 hours later

" family of y/n!!" Emily holding roz while she's  laying on her head on Em should. And Aaron had Jack while he was asleep on Aaron shoulder. " she's out of surgery but she was bleeding a lot and we found out it was because she's was pregnant so she's lost her baby" dr Taylor said. " she was pregnant?" Garcia said " it was him our father" JJ said
" she's was pregnant" Aaron said " can we see her" Dave said " yes" dr Taylor said

" hey momma" Derek said " hi y/n" Spencer said " ooh my sweet baby Jareau" Garcia said "mommy" ros said " y/n you scared us" Jack said. I'm sorry I heard the door open and I thought it was Aaron but then I hard drawer open and closed so I went to check it out and it was someone who was looking for a folder on Ian Doyle.and I lost the b-a-b-y and honestly I was keeping my family safe.

" can Jack and i sleep with mommy" ros said " I don't" Aaron said  of course you can baby I love you and Jack " I love you too mom" Jack said. I laughed a Jack did you just call me mom? " yea I guess I did! Is that okay?" Of course my sweet Jack. That night everyone left to get dinner. Because hospital food sucks. Jack and Rosalyn were on each side of me and feel asleep on in my right arm and one in my left arm. As I hug them they hug me. And I feel asleep.

I woke up to the smell of McDonald's. And Em was asleep on the couch and Aaron in the chair. PST Em!!! " mm I don't wanna go to school mommy" Em said. Emily!!! " huh what!!" Em said food? Me hungry. " well we got burgers and fries and I figured you want squirt inside of dark soda".Em said Mm you know me so well. I ate my food while the kids continue to sleep. I watch tv as I ate and I finally fell asleep.

I got out the of the hospital the next morning the doctor said I had to take it easy. I got out and went home. I was moody and I knew why. I started my period. The kids were at school Aaron and Em were at the bau. I took a cab to our house. Unlocking the door I see Em cleaning the blood . " baby I was supposed to pick you up" I know it's just I hate hospital and I couldn't stay there any longer. I am umm I'm going upstairs " here let me help" I'm fine Em please let me be . " yeah okay"  as I made it upstairs my hade it the pillows and then my phone goes off. Caller id was rosewood hospital. " hello y/n" yes this is she , " hi I'm afraid to tell you like this John and sandy passed away they od" oh okay anything else? " yes we need you to identify there body" ahh yea okay well I'm in dc so I'll be there soon . " thanks ms Jareau" no problem.

I couldn't sleep I couldn't take a nap so I went downstairs and I saw Em on the couch. " baby I thought you were asleep?" I was Em but I couldn't sleep "what happened?" I come to Em and I laid in her lap. John and sandy there dead . Em start to play with my hair. They want me to fly to rosewood and identify there body " baby you just got out the hospital less then an hour ago" I know Em but please let me go " no we're all going" JJ said jay ? How long have you been there for? "Enough to know sandy and John is dead." JJ said . I'm sorry I was going to tell you " y/n it's okay I'm not mad" your not? " no I'm glad there died" JJ said. " so when we leave" Derek said " how about now" Rossi said . Someone got to watch Jack and Rosalyn " I'll stay" Spencer said.

There were where in the air back to my home town. I sat on the chair at first. I went to the bathroom and took my medicine for the pain of the stab wounds. I come out and see Emily asleep on the couch so I managed my way and laid in her chest. She wrapped her arms around me . " sleep baby" I love you Em was all I said before sleeping for good .