Chapter 10

" y/n!! It's time for work" JJ said jay your a bitch sometime!

" y/n what did you just called me!" JJ said " JJ I don't think y/n mean it she's just tired and moody" Em said. I said your a BITCH sometimes jay!!! Now let's go to work, I just need to grabbed rosalyn dapper bags and ooh yeah rosalyn. " baby I have rosalyn and dapper bad is already packed and is in the car" Emily said. Thanks , umm I'm sorry jay for calling you a bitch " it's okay y/n I love my sister and my beautiful nieces" JJ said.

20 minutes later we got coffee and donuts for everyone. We all walked in Em holding the coffee jay holding the donuts. While I hold my daughter. Derek! Spencer! Where Hotch " he's been in his office hasn't left since las night" Dave said. Well luckily for him his coffee and donuts and his daughter is here .

I walked upstairs and knocked on Aaron door. " buys go away" Aaron said. I walked in without him knowing Wow Aaron I thought you could use this your favorite donuts and black coffee two sugar one cream . And ooh yeah your daughter. " y/n hey my beautiful girl." Aaron said. " dada" rosalyn said. Yes rosalyn this is your daddy. Rosalyn place here small hands and fingers on his nose. I noticed Aaron was crying. I swiped my thumb to dry his tears.

What's wrong Aaron I don't think I seen you like this before. "Healy is thinking about getting custody of my son Jack." Aaron said Oh Aaron I'm so sorry, I kissed his cheek, Healy can't do this , we can fight this Aaron. You can have Jack and Rosalyn as you kids and Jack will be her big brother. * rosalyn start crying * " what happened did I do something to make her cry" Aaron said. Relax it's just time for me to feed her. " oh well here you can use my office and umm I'll just leave" Aaron said. Umm thanks.

About 20 minutes after I feed rosalyn and burp and change her. I soon fell asleep on the couch in Aaron office. Rosalyn was on top of me. I was in black skirt and a black T-shirt. As I was sleeping I guess I didn't here the door opened . " I figured y/n was done and took Rosalyn to daycare, but boy I was wrong I found y/n and Rosalyn asleep, I grab a blanket and cover the two." Aaron said

" hey Hotch have you seen-?" Emily said " Emily?"  Aaron said. he points to me on the couch. " ooh she's fell asleep" Emily said. " how are things at home?" Aaron said. " Well this morning she called JJ a bitch" Emily said. " but overall things are good?" Aaron said " yeah" Emily said

" hey we have a case" JJ said " should I walk y/n up" Emily said " no let her sleep" Aaron said " ok I'll grab Rosalyn so she can sleep" Em said. 20 minutes go bye and I felt like James was on me. I couldn't get him off . This was my first nightmare I had.

Stop!!!!!!!!get off me please I don't like this !!!!! " guys do you here yelling" Spencer said. Stop your hurting me!!!! " that's y/n" Emily said . I was crying, " as soon I herd y/n I took off running" Emily said. " y/n baby it's okay it's all okay just open your eyes" emily said. Emily brought me in for a hug.  I started hyperventilating " baby lesson to my voice and count." Emily said. So I closed my eyes and I started counting. I was also hearing the voices of everyone else. As I continue to count I saw roz .

" y/n your not better?" I'm fine " hunny theses nightmare are not okay" roz said. " ooh y/n your boobs are leaking" Em said shit I forgot to pump " y/n here my jacket you can use to cover up" Aaron said " thanks Hotchner" Emily said  yes thanks you Aaron Hotchner. I put my arms in the jacket so I can cover up . Be back I'll gotta us the bathroom. 

I was coming out of the bathroom with a new shirt on and a pad so my boobs don't leaked. "Y/n!!!!" Jack said Hey Jack. Jack came and hug me I bent down and picked him up, buddy who dropped you off? " mommy did" who brought you up ? " daddy friend And-er-son" Jack said. Did you mommy saying anything else buddy? " just how your going to be my new mommy" Jack said. Anything else Jack? " yea she told me to give you this note"

Note: y/n Aaron told me what happened to you and what he did to help you move on past your fears. I'm sorry I had to do it this way but he needs someone who isn't going to hurt him. And this isn't a goodbye but a simple see you later in another life. Tell Aaron I'm sorry, I never met to hurt you. Bye the time you find me it will be too late . Tell Aaron and Jack Goodbye for me Aaron will need you to be there for him.