Chapter 14

Em and I we're finally back in dc . As we walked into the bau we see Ian walking in handcuffs, " your alive!!" Ian said to Emily. He pulled an officer gun and shot Em but I pushed her and I took the bulit. The gun shot echo throw the bullpen. " what happened" Derek said. " he he pulled out a gun and try shooting me but y/n pushed me" Emily said.
" y/n!!!!!!!" JJ said . Ian tried to shoot Emily again but Derek shot Ian . I was rushed to the hospital. I was rushed into surgery. As I laid in the hospital bed. I was told I lost the baby. And since I was back in dc I was going to find out the sex of the baby.

* knocked knocked *

" can we come in?" Dave said . Of course . " mommy!!! You brought mama back" Rosalyn said. Yea I did baby. Hey ros  why don't you and Jack go get something to eat from the cafeteria. " everything okay?" Aaron said.  " ooh y/n you didn't did you?" Em said I nod my head yes but guys I'm fine it's okay. That night Emily stayed with me. She's even slept in the same bed as me. " y/n now you don't have to feel like your alone when it comes to losing a baby" Em said. Emily I'm glad your here " I'm glad to be back!" Em said . That's night I felt asleep holding onto Emily.

The next morning Aaron drop off Jack and Rosalyn. While he went into work. Emily stayed with me in the hospital. As Emily helped me change. Ian shot me in my side of my stomach, so I couldn't really bend over. As Em pulled up my tights she's kissed my bulit wound and then covered it up with a bandage. " Emmy !!!y/n !!! We're hungry" Jack said " me hungry mama" ros said. " let's get McDonald's and we can go see you daddy Jack and auntie jay jay" Em said.

There we were all at the bau . I walked out side for some quick air. Next thing I know my mouth was covered and I was thrown in the back of a white van. " guys? Where y/n" Aaron said. " she's was right here" Emily said. " guys someone kidnapped y/n" Penelope said . " mommy Goan?" Ros said crying.

It's been Two weeks later. I been released. Well more like I ran away, the guy who kidnapped me had a hart attack. I didn't know where I was going so I just kept on running and running. When I stop and coughed my breath, I was in front of the bau. I was cold freezing, because I ran in my shots and tank top . I was all bruised up. I ran inside the building.

" agent y/n Jareau?" Anderson said. Y—-yeah. " where have you been? We look for you every where... but everyone left for the night " Anderson said. Can I stay her? And umm call Emily and let her know I'm here. " yea of course baby Jareau" Anderson said. I walked in up to the 6th floor,into the locker room and I took a hot shower change into a pair of JJ sweater and sweet pants she's had in the locker room. I look at my body. I'm so broken.

" Emily printess" Em said " hey it's Anderson umm y/n just should up! And umm she's wants you , she asked for you Emily" Anderson said. " I'm on my way" Emily said. I jumped out of bed and ran to the gust bedroom where Aaron was . " Aaron!! Y/n is at the bau, I'm going there now" Em said " I'll bring Jack and Rosalyn to daycare" Aaron said

I ran into the bau . Looking for y/n , I finally found her she's was getting coffee at 4am . " y/n?" Em said. I turned around slowly hey Em " ooh baby what happened" Em said. please just hold me Em I took five showers and I still fell grossed. " y/n what happened to?" Em said. Can we wait for everyone to get here I don't wanna repeat my self. " of course baby" Em said. As I was there in Em arms. " y/n try closing your eyes and sleep" Em said. I can't Em I'm scared to close my eyes. " Y/n Jareau nothing is going to happened!!! I'm right here now please it's five in the morning try and sleep" Em said.

Buy they time I woke up, I was still in Emily arms and here hand were around my waist, while I laid in her chest. We were on the floor of the brake room. I look up there was Aaron ,Dave ,JJ,Derek ,Spencer, Penelope . They where all staring at me. And I felt like crying because I was scared to tell them what happened to me . " mommy!!!!!" Ros said running out of JJ office. I cough a bit my baby girl I said holding her. " I missed you mommy" I missed you to baby , now why won't you go to auntie JJ office and color. 

I can't do this I don't feel so good "hey hey it's okay just listen to me, y/n just say strong we will be with you there the whole time it dose get better.your doing so well " JJ said. Thanks. " we get it" Garcia said. You don't get it! " come on y/n" Derek said . You don't get it!!! " just tell us the truth" Spencer said. I was kidnapped I was raped why does nobody believe me. " the truth y/n" Aaron said I WAS RAPED " y/n" Em said. *tears coming from my eyes* I been thought hell why won't you believe me . " we do y/n" Dave said. No you don't. " y/n!! You my baby sister I know when you lie. And your not lying." JJ said