Chapter 1.12

Chapter 10
Blood Related

Chapter 10Blood Related

Your selfish hands. Always expecting more

Am I your child?
Or just a charity award
You have a hollowed out heart
But it's heavy in your chest
Yah, I tried so hard to fight it
But it's hopeless, hopeless (hopeless)
You're hopeless
Oh, father
Please, father
I'd love to leave you alone. But I can't let you go

"

Five's hypothesis was correct: the small girl was a part of them all. In a way, he knew more than just a lab experiment at his childhood home. She was the only friend he and Deloris had for the past 45 years. He watched her grow up until one day she was sent back in time and...

Five's breath stopped for a moment. Caught in the back of his throat. Like he was choking on olive or a small piece of food. This would be the last time he was with Luther and Layla for a while.

His plan to get away from the Handler was finally put into action. He wanted to save his family. "Five you just wasting your time." Layla blankly told five holding her now probably bruised arm.

She wasn't supposed to feel pain if Luther didn't. But she did, therefore, the plan was risky.

Five stared into the distance as they drove to the middle of nowhere to await their doom... Five would disappear for five days and the world would be ready to end. Until he reversed it all. Meanwhile, Bevis and Butthead along with Casper the friendly ghost, Had been at a vet's bar downtown. "You are depriving some village of their idiot," Klaus shouted, spilling saliva from his mouth a little as his drunken words hissed.

The normally high and calmer guy Diego had once called brother had no longer been available. Inevitably the trio walked out of the establishment as the fight because more and more of a bad idea.

Rain was falling all night, therefore, leaving water droplets to race before Klaus's brown orbs.

Diego drove into the sun, to the motel in which this one true love was shot and killed. Klaus had been there just a few hours ago it felt like an eternity. For him, it had been ten and a half months and a few days.

He just wanted some cash for some pills after they ate the lace chocolate bar in front of him. He was special in his ways...

"Stay in the car," Digo instructed"We were out a mumble in response. Klaus doesn't listen to the moral of the story as Klaus left the car again.

Klaus being Klaus's show for around wasn't the easiest job in the world as he was as a toddler. He needed to follow the mother duckling and touch everything with his hands or some form of limb attached to his body. "I thought I told you to stay in the car," Diego hissed

"Yeah well you also told me licking a 9-volt battery would give me pubes." Klaus responded behind the teal wall with his brother, "We were 9." Diego retored he tried to argue but age didn't matter Klaus still wasn't in the car waiting.