Chapter 1.1

Chapter One
Blood Related
"We Only See Eachother At Weddings And Funerels

"Everywhere I go, my shadow, it follows behind
Doesn't matter where I travel, my shadow, it finds me
Something that I've come to realize after all this time
I can't escape my shadow,

O

O

n the very first day of October in 1989, 43 women around the world gave birth. However, this was unusual because when the day began none of the women had been pregnant. Sir Reginald Hargreeves had set out to buy as many of them as possible.... He got seven
Although his children grew and began to create their powers and personalities, less likely to bend to his will. Briefly able to bring certain things to his ears, without disrupting his practicing

Each one of his adoptive children grew up eventually. Therefore, Sir Reginald Hargreeves began to create, after only one of his children remained he sent him off. Simultaneity testing his experiment which he had been longing to do for years. Immediately executing this experiment. Flowing through his veins was just enough adrenaline to finish the last test. The last drop of crimson liquid dripped onto the white towel balanced upon two empty vials. The perfect student was built although. He had done a few things incorrectly meaning the experiment wasn't right just yet.

Reginald Hargreeve's first son was the only one left when the time came to execute his years of long hard work. Accordingly to his plans, Sir Hargreaves sent him to the moon. Consequently,y his first son accidentally injured himself during an important mission. Hence the lie of keeping him safe during the so-called moon mission. Hargreeves hadn't had much time left on earth after creating his new lab rat. Training every second with his new creation, until the time came.

However, at 7:08 pm, March 22nd in 2019 Sir Reginald Hargreeves died of heart failure. At the time of his death, Vanya Hargreeves, or number seven had been auditioning to play the first chair as a professional violinist. Only able to find the news of her father's passing after the audition by passing a local shop that had a television in the front window. Luther otherwise known as number one was on the moon getting up to do his daily routine. His television much like everyone else read the news to him. His father was dead and he would have to go back home. Meanwhile on Earth Diego or number two was a vigilante helping a family who had been taken hostage by an intruder. Their television was on the right channel at the right time. His bandanna covering his face and his knives fought the intruder until he stopped. Abruptly stopping the mission because of the news. On the red carpet was famous actress Allison Hargreeves better known in her childhood days as number three. As the tweets and messages began to reach the people paparazzi became ecstatic.

"Do you have contact with your brothers?" "Have you heard the news?" They shouted at her as the publicist pulled her off the carpet. Fresh out of rehab was Klaus better known as number four, "Stay sober," Klaus told one of his bunkmates. After a late night in the back alleyway, he was found by some stranger who called the paramedics. An E.M.T shocked him back to life in the ambulance. As they arrived at the hospital he was shocked metaphorically by the fact his father had died. Although he was a bit relieved. Sir Reginald Hargreeves had a plan that meant he from the grave could reassemble Umbrella Academy, for his funeral. Once each sibling had reached what they called home many years ago. Luther was first to reach his childhood home trembling at the dreary darkness that lingered engulfing the manner in dreary darkness. Luther let out a big gulp before entering the dreaded nightmare. Spending years locked away in the house as if he was a prisoner to his father.