Chapter 1.7

Blood Related
Chapter Seven

"Extra Ordinary"

"I am sick.
I am horrified at everything I hear.
The youngest daughter lost her way.
Everyday repeats itself again. "

Layla heard a knock at her door snapping the five year old girl out of her intense memories.
"Come in," Layla mumbled just loud enough so the other person may have been able to hear. The person on the outside of the door had been a few of her siblings. Klaus,Diego,and Allison again. "So," Diego blurted to break the tense silence he drugged out of the memory . "What do you do for fun?" Diego asked the girl sitting on the corner of her bed.

"I like to read, dance, oh and throw knives at my dartboard. Layla perked up at the last thing she listed streaming over to the dartboard on her which currently held four of her knives. Klaus's eyes widen at the mere thought of a five year old having such dangerous objects in the clutch. This action by her big brother caused her to giggle a little.

"Okay fine show me what you got kid," Diego began to get cocky Layla grabbed a black case from under her bed. All that could be heard was the sound of two clicks from the case unlocking. A blue velvet lined inside held some bigger knives bigger than Layla's head. However the girl opted for a smaller knife to start with adding six to the collection sprawled out on her bed. Her eyes closed as she threw the first one, pure adrenaline flowing through her veins she made the bulls-eye.

Grabbing to more knives from the top off her bed turning around and throwing them over her shoulders. Making it right above her brother's head. Diego nearly pissed his pants, on the last two Layla got over into a handstand one knife in her mouth the other clutched between her toes. She threw both with her clothed feet. Not missing a beat, she had become better than Diego himself. Only because she hadn't had any distractions as Sir Reginald would call it.

Diego I instantly regretted challenging young Layla Gray Hargreeves in the first place. Losing Diego's cocky attitude, although dare to critique the man's attire Layla bit her younger chewing in her bottom lip until the skin began to peel and soon thereafter crack open and bleed. Layla had DNA from her dearest siblings.

Therefore, her build was made up of each minor flaw they each saw in themselves. As Diego became a Mommy's boy because Reginald was wicked and cruel. His emotions had poked hold bursting with radiant energy of how he was just knocked off of his high horse by a five year old little girl.