Chapter 1.4

Chapter Four
Blood Related
"Run Boy Run"

Today you turned me a cork screw
Filed me like law suit
Put words in my mouth that I don't want you to
And I lost my clout

Today you turned me a cork screwFiled me like law suitPut words in my mouth that I don't want you toAnd I lost my clout

Growing up in the academy led to many silent dinners. Klaus would be found rolling a blunt under the table.

Diego carved his name onto the seat or table. Ben was found reading his book at the very end of the table.

However, as one would suspect Reginald’s parenting style was just as obscure as his family dynamic.

When Grace would ring the bell each child must come to the sound. Each child would bow their head as they stood and waited for their father to emerge into the room from his study.

Stood at the front of the table Reginald would command for them to sit. All was ordinary until Five stabbed his knife into the table.

“Number Five?” Reginald said intrigued yet warning the boy of what his actions might ensure.

“I have a question.” Five-spoke “Knowledge is an admirable goal, but you know the rules. No talking during meal times.

You are interrupting Herr Carlson.” Reginald said, “I want to time travel.” Five stated “No.” Reginald tod five. “But I am ready. I have been practicing my spacial jumps, just like you said.” Five argued sliding out of his chair to demonstrate his argument. “See?” Five said jumping beside Reginald.

“A spatial jump is trivial when compared with the unknowns of time travel. One is like sliding along the ice, the other is akin to descending blindly into the depths of the freezing water and reappearing as an acorn.” Reginald explained, “Well I don’t get it.” Five said, “Hence the reason you’re not ready.” Reginald furthered his explanation.

“I’m not afraid,” Five said “Fear isn’t the issue. The effects it might have on your body and even your mind, are far too unpredictable. Now I forbid, you to talk about this anymore.” Reginald bantered.

“Number Five!” Reginald warned as Five stormed out of the academy his hands tucked away into the pockets of his uniform.

“You haven’t been excused,” Reginald shouted as the young boy began to sprint out of the house.

“Come back here!” Reginald attempted to command. As Five pushes through the gates and walks a bit further down the street he jumps. Jumping first to the summer noticing the brightly colored summer clothing and the shops.