Chapter 1.9

Chapter Nine
Blood Related

"Extra Ordinary"

"You say that I'm messing with your head
All 'cause I was making out with your friend
Love hurts whether it's right or wrong
I can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun"

"You say that I'm messing with your headAll 'cause I was making out with your friendLove hurts whether it's right or wrongI can't stop 'cause I'm having too much fun"

Five's mind flash flooded with the terrible images from the apocalyptic society. Unlike the news flashes it had been quickly becoming a sudden reality.
Four days, until the fate of the world ended upon the hands of an old man who was stuck in a thirteen year olds body. His voice cracked, shuddering at the sound. Five had a gut wrenching feeling Layla could help him. Amongst the rest of his siblings she seemed the most approachable. Scratch that he maybe could not want to kill her in the small time span he had left to work with. Luther and his stuipd monkey DNA stopped Five from finding Layla. "Reginald was just an old man losing his marbles" Diego fought with himself, his stutter reapproaching. He seemed so confident, if Five hadn't been on a mission to find Layla he would have stopped to make fun of the grown man in spandex.In fact truly did love his siblings seeing their cold faces empty hurt him. Eventually Fie did fine the girl, emitting an illusion of some kind. A bright deep blue butterfly swirls around her palm before disappearing into thin air. "Hello, five." Layla greeted the boy and wondered if she had noticed him during the butterfly incident. "Layal? I would like to ask you a few things?" Five asked intriguingly as he took a seat on her twin bed. Feeling the silky texture of Layla's bed spread. "Yes?" Lalya replied staring into the boy's bright emerald green pools. His orbs started right into her chocolatey brown orbs, allowing the eye contact to maintain while they were speaking properly. Her love for comic books and graphic novels struck him as odd. However, Five soon realized she was a part of them, she was real. Real enough, her body was just blood. She was made up of a mixture of DNA. Layla was just like them, she was just like them.