Chapter 1.5

Chapter Five
Blood Related

"Run boy Run"

"You were the shadow to my light
Did you feel us
Another start
You fade away
Afraid our aim is out of sight
Wanna see us
Alive
Where are you now?"

"You were the shadow to my lightDid you feel usAnother startYou fade awayAfraid our aim is out of sightWanna see usAliveWhere are you now?"

Five had calmed himself; his caffeine withdrawal came sharper and sharper by the minutes. Therefore he searched for coffee. However Five Hargreeves had been unsuccessful once again.

"Forty three rooms in this house and not a single drop of coffee." Five sighed letting out an angry vibe towards his sister. "Dad hated caffeine," Allison retorted "Yeah and he hated children too but he sure had plenty of us," Klaus joked attempting to break whatever small petty little staring contest in which his two siblings were having at the moment. "That's it I'm leaving," Five released his coffee withdrawals, making him angry. "Do you even know how to drive?" Alllison asked, crossing her arms over her chest softly gripping the ends of her cream knit sweater she was wearing. "I know how to do everything!" Five shouted walking out the door. Klaus rolled his eyes ''You know we should probably go after him, but I want to see how this all plays out,"Klaus told Allison she just rolled her eyes, maybe it was a sibling thing who knows.

A pop loudly was heard in the kitchen as a young Layla Gray appeared in the kitchen craving a peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich just like her big brother had once eaten well eaten earlier that day. Yet she hadn't found her mother to make her one and she was too young to make once herself for she didn't know how. Layla glanced down to find her brother still wearing one of their sisters skirts, his bloodied and bruised knuckles stood out from the guitar he was picking at. Fidgeting from his addiction so much more severe than he would like to anticipate. "Where is Mom?"Layla asked her siblings a small smile appearing on her face. "I don't know honey, what do you need?" Allison asked as if he was talking to Claire, her own daughter and not her little sister.. "I just wanted a sandwich," Layla replied telling her sister.

"Well then let's go find her," Allison told her little sister guiding her around the Hargreeves mansion looking for their robotic mother. Layla fiddled with her fingers as she walked along the corridors. Eventually they found Grace embroidering in her favorite spot. "Mom?" Allison asked, grabbing her attention quickly. "Oh hi girls, Layla honey please don't tug on your skirt you know it stretches it out." Grace politely asked her younger daughter, greeting them with a warm smile."Mom may I please have a peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich?" Layla asked Grace her nerves around her new siblings had finally set in. " Yes darling," Grace replied, setting down her work and getting up to walk to the kitchen.