Chapter 1.8

Chapter 8
Blood Related

"Extra Ordinary"

"Feeling used but I'm still missing you,"

No one still had any idea where in the hell she came from all they knew now was she was better at Diego at throwing knives

No one still had any idea where in the hell she came from all they knew now was she was better at Diego at throwing knives.Curiosity of how she could teleport or blink like Five.
"Wow kid you are really good," Klaus complinated her "I know," Layla giggled
Klaus gently grabbed her small hand pulling her at a smaller speed for him into the front room. Luther, Five, and Vanya waiting for her arrival. Ben stood in the corner smiling at his newly found little sister. "Okay Layla the big Monkey Man has a question for you." Klaus cooed "Okay what is it?" Layla happily asked. "Where did you come from?" Luther stated bluntly showing no emotion. "Well-" Layla was about to tell when Pogo walked into the room cutting her off "Layla let me tell them why don't you go to your bedroom." Pogo asked Layla to obey his orders like a mindless robot, her curls bouncing with each step she took. "I knew you all would be curious soon enough," Pogo started "So where did she come from?" Diego asked in unison with Vanya. "When you children were little you grew, as children do. Therefore, Sir Hargreeves drew viles of your blood. Over the span of a few decades Mr.Hargreeves created the ultimate student. She is a piece of all seven of you." Pogo explained to the adults. "So what you are saying is she is basically a child created from all of us?" Vanya asked "Is she even human?" Luther chimed in so many questions racked through the Academy's brains. "Yes you two, Reginald was right you are too incopmitant to understand." Pogo told them "I get it, yet call me old-'' Five finally spoke before getting cut off "Done, old man." Klaus joked coping with the recent thoughts ''Not what I meant Klaus. Anyways as I was saying call me old fashioned yet, I am a stickler of a thing called evidence." Five scolded Klaus for the stupidity of his dear beloved brother. A small smile appeared on Klaus's lips knowing he had gotten under the boy's skin. Astonishment littered Five's facial features as he saw the proof. His theory about stopping the end of the world may become a reality.
Layla made a compelling argument that left Five intrigued by her full vocabulary at such a young age. Denying how Reginald made her. Otherwise she would be okay with Five. "This kid is gonna go far," Five muttered before exiting the lab. Science didn't add up to the being that was physically a part of him and his siblings. Allowing Lala to be farther and further from the bitter truth of her complete origin