The First Lady

As Mikey beat Kiyomasa, a throat clearing voice caught everyone's attention, a girl was standing in front of Mikey with an annoyed expression.

Who is she? Takemichi thought.

"Ne dora-chin, ha ha ha." Mikey said with a nervous laugh. And everyone bowed together.
(Well your nickname is Dora, sometimes, cause you sometimes make Dorayaki for Mikey.)

"GOOD WORK, FIRST LADY!"

The girl squatted down to Mikey's height while he was on top of kiyomasa, still in punching position and wiped the blood of him with her handkerchief. And then turned around to address the crowd.

First Lady...huh?....I don't think Tokyo manji gang had a female member. Takemichi thought.

"Now who all are toman's members, raise your hand." Y/n said. Which majority of crowd turned out to be.

"Today, all of you piece of shits will stay back after the meeting and don't think you can avoid it because I will remember all your faces. Shame on you all, using toman's name for such a trashy underground fighting, even the one who hosted it fights worse than my grandma. Ugh, you just spoiled my mood." ( Either Y/n has good memory or she is just making them believe she does....so yeah....)

While the First Lady address the crowd, Mikey made his interaction with Takemichi. Mikey then got to y/n and hugged her from behind and kissed her on the cheek. "Ne dora-chin, I didn't expect to see you here." Mikey said cheekily.
"And I thought I told you not skip school." Y/n spoke.
"I'm so sorry Dora-chin. But Draken he asked me and I couldn't say no, he is my very very very bestest friend, you know that right?"
"No." Y/n answered expressionlessly.
"I'm sooooorrryyy." Mikey said clinging to the Y/n like a child.
"Fine but I'll not help you in your home work from now on and yeah no dorayaki for a week."
"B-but......Okay......."
"Let's go, I have to go to Hina's house."
"That friend of yours seems more important to you than me. I thought...." Mikey pouted.
"I'll tell mum I have a sleepover with Sano's. Fine?"
"Amaaaaazing. I love you." Mikey said kissing on her neck.
"Yeah byyyyyye." Y/n ran away. She knew Mikey will loose his mind about her not saying the magical words back. But how he will cling to her once she goes to their home was what made it worth.