Mikey's soul and heart

Y/n was woken up by her attendant. "Y/n-sama, your grandparents are coming today. You need to dress up appropriately."
Y/n sat on her bed, rubbing her eyes, a bunch of big hickies visible around her neck region.
Y/n: "Oh yeah. Are mom and dad home? Sara."

Damn....sometimes I even doubt how I'm still a virgin,....god I know I'm young but I can't resist him ever.....
Sara: "no. They'll be here by afternoon before lunchtime."

Y/n: "and grandparents will be here by night right?"

Sara: "y-yes"
Sara knew Y/n was thinking of something, which might get her in trouble.

Y/n: "I'll head out for now. I'll be here for tea!"

——————————————-—--——————————————— Sano residence:-

As Y/n got to Mikey's house. She saw draken at the door.

Y/n: "here to give Emma some 'punishment' or are you 3rd wheeling me and Mikey?"

Draken glared: "you tease *hissed*. First I'm here to MEET Mikey and second I have NO business with Emma. And taking about punishment I think Mikey gave you a good one yesterday." Smirking with a teasing tone at the last sentence.

Y/n: "come on, just confess it already. You and Emma are perfect for each other! And about the hickeys, first see what I did to him."

Before they can respectfully insult each other more. The door opened, revealing a shirtless, sleepy and messy haired Mikey. Y/n was right she did give some good amount of hickies.

Y/n: "aww did I wake my baby up?"

Mikey: "Y/n...." Mikey clinged on to her like a child and slept. Y/n simply supported him and placed him on the couch.

Draken: "Oi don't let him sleep! We need go out today."

Y/n: "yeah.....Mikey, baby wake up, we need to go out." Whispering into Mikey's ear.

Mikey: "five more minutes, please."

Y/n: "I was thinking of going for breakfast with you and having the kid's meal but now I think I'll go with Ken."

Mikey's eyes shot open and he was already standing. "Give me five minutes!" Running towards the bathroom.

Emma walked to you. "Hi bestie!"

Y/n: "Emma we need to talk. I was busy yesterday, so you got off the hook easily. Sit here *patting the space beside her*. Ken can you leave?"
Emma: "yeah I think both u and Mikey were really busy yesterday." *teasing*

Draken: "yeah. I'll help Mikey get ready." He knew y/n wasn't going to let Emma just pass by. It will take time.

Y/n: "What were you thinking? Seriously, trying out on takemichi. Almost losing your virginity. Thank god, it was him. What if there was some other guy from a gang or just some blackmailing kinda guy. And how can you be so desperate. I mean draken likes you, no, he LOVES you . He isn't just the type to admit and ugh!" Y/n was getting frustrated thinking about possibilities. She wasn't the type to loose her cool but she was just surprised at Emma's stupidity.

"Emma you don't even realise how much you mean to all of us. Mikey, me, draken, we will loose it if something happens to you. Why don't you get this!"

Emma: "it was just a test to see if he would get jealous but no he didn't so yeah, I guess it was a waste. And plus I know what I was about to do. No need to yell!"

Y/n: "God Emma you are impossible. And if you really think he doesn't like you then stop simping for him!"

Before both of them can scream or yell more at each other Mickey and Draken decided to interfere.