Visit

Takemichi got into Draken's and Y/n's room. Draken was on the bed and Y/n was sitting beside him on the stole.
Takemichi: "Draken-kun! Y/n-san! I'm here to visit ya'!"
Draken: "Tsch."
Takemichi: "How the things goin'?"
Draken: "Quit acting like a jackass."
Y/n: "You look lame, pathetic and....an idiot."
Takemichi: "E-eh? How am I acting like one?"
Draken: "it's written all over your body."
Y/n: "and your garbage clothes too!"
Draken: "Don't get carried away just because you get a little attention, dumbass."
Y/n: "Agreed. That looks REALLY lame."
Takemichi: "You two would never understand, just how I feel living under the shadows." *sulking*
Draken: "Huh?"
Y/n: "Creepy...." *glaring at takemichi*
Takemichi: "I've have never been looked up by anyone before! *rushing to the bed*. Just lemme enjoy it a little, okay?!"
Draken: "I'm impressed you'd admit something that depressing so loudly."
Y/n: "you will get attention and people will look up to you, if you don't act like a jackass which you did just now. When you fought Kiyomasa, that was the time when you became a person people look up to. Standing up for what you believe in, gets you where me and Ken are, today. So just let go of those weird glasses and be a man."
Draken: *smirked* "That's right." "Here."
Takemichi: "umm?"
Draken: "Mikey told us to give this to you."
Takemichi held the uniform in his hand. "A Tokko-fuku!"
Draken: "It's the uniform Mikey wore when he first started Toman."
Y/n: "For Toman, it's as important as life itself. It is a very precious uniform, Takemichi. I and Mitsuya designed it. It was the first one that we made."
Takemichi: "Why is he giving me something this valuable?"
Draken: "it's up to you whether to wear it or not. But he said he wants you to keep it. Takemichi, you are a benefactor for Toman. Everyone acknowledges that. I'm one of them. *draken got off the bed*. Let me give you my thanks again. *he bowed*. Thank you. This uniform. Take good care of it."
Takemichi: "Mikey-kun's.... This is too heavy for me. Do you think I can be a man worthy for this one day?"
Draken: "Go see him."
Takemichi: "eh?"
Y/n: "I'm sure he is taking a nap on the rooftop. Lemme take you to him."
Y/n was eyeing Takemichi, she was definitely thankful. But scared as well, Mikey saw his brother in him. Takemichi wasn't a good fighter. If anything happens to him, it will affect Mikey as well. She was having bad feeling about the future.
I hope we live our dream, Mikey. Y/n thought.

Y/n: "Takemichi, how did you know Draken was going to be stabbed and there was someone else pulling the strings? Why were you so much against fighting Moebius in the first place? How did you know?"
Takemichi: "I-l just....had a bad feeling about it."
Y/n: "don't play around with me Takemichi. Toman always wins because of Mikey and draken's strength AND my intelligence and technics combined. So don't think I'll fall for some pathetic reason."
Takemichi: "F-fine. I'll tell you just-just don't think I'm mad."
Y/n: "just speak."
Takemichi: "I'm from the future."
Takemichi explained everything to Y/n. She was silent through out the explanation, only asking questions here and there.

Y/n: "So you mean, we have to keep Mikey away from Kisaki and keep everyone alive."
Takemichi: "Especially you."
Y/n: "yeah.... Let's go meet him. I'll help you Takemichi as much as I can."
Takemichi: "thank you so much, Y/n-san!"
Y/n: "I should be the one thanking you. You saved my life."

As they reached, Mikey bombarded Takemichi with the same questions, then a joke and Thanked him for saving Draken's life.
Y/n: "Mikey, remember you have to drop me."
Mikey: "oh sorry Dora-chin. Let's go." *held her hand*
Mikey drove Y/n to her home.
Y/n: "Wanna come inside?"
Mikey: "hmmm."
Y/n: "come on, my big baby. Break a leg!"
Mikey: "break a leg? Aren't you injured? I won't be able to pounce you freely knowing that."
Y/n face was red....
Y/n: "M-Mikey! It means good luck dummy. It's an idiom!" *hitting his arm*
Mikey: "why would you wish me luck for going inside your house?"
Y/n: "first, it sounded cool. Second, it is a new beginning for us. Draken almost died and my mom almost rampaged!"
Mikey: "you are MY pervert lady. I thought you wanted me to-.."Y/n kissed him.
"Shut up!" It seemed as if her face was going to explode
Mikey: *giggle* "I was just teasing you. But I gotta go. Byyyyyye!"
Y/n: "byyyyye!!"
I hope we have good future together, Mikey. U and me..hope is all I have for now.

———————————————($_$)—————————(T_T)——————————(@_@)——————(-_-) ——————<3
A/n: I'm starting a one shot series for Naruto, Jujutsu Kaisen and Tokyo Revengers.
Suggestions are open! Just comment! Sorry if I don't reply your messages, I have an issue with my account.

Shout out to @Kattsueee
Thank you for the comment 🤗. I'll try my best to keep it real as I could. ✌️😇