Wedding

Mikey was standing beside draken, he was very nervous for today. Even though Y/n and Mikey has been with each other for 15 years it was still making him nervous. He lifted his face up. He was in aw. All his nervous, uncertainty gone. She looked beautiful walking down that aisle. She was his light, his life, his happiness, his sanity. With their little baby girl, Penelope, in her hand, of course, who was a replica of her mother. "Snap out of it Mikey! It is not your wedding day!" Baji yelled from the front row. Everyone laughed. But the giggled from Y/n's was out of this world as she joined other bridesmaids. "We know it would be soon!" Draken replied. "Says the one who can't get out of his room since he got married even when our dear Emma is pregnant. SIMP ALERT!" Y/n said. Everyone was passing comments until the music for hinata's entrance was played.

Mikey and Y/n sat beside each other. Her head on his shoulder, their arms hooked and fingers intertwined. "Beautiful, isn't it?" Y/n asked smiling as hinata and takemichi danced together. "It wouldn't have happened without your help. It wouldn't have happened without your sacrifice and support. I would have lost myself to the darkness. I would have lost us." Mikey said, looking down. "You are my everything, Mikey. Nobody would have believed me if I would have told I came from the future but you did. We did it together. My love for you is infinite and eternal." Y/n said as she watched Sinichiro teasing takemichi. Wow, even kids tease him! He is such a noob... "I love you too, Doraya. You are my home." Mikey said. "We nearly lost him that day didn't we?" Y/n said. "Yeah but as always you saved him. I almost lost you...i..." Mikey couldn't help but regret, feel bad...

do I deserve this? Do I deserve her?

"You deserve everything and more. You are just a lost kid, Mikey. Who needs his light. Maybe you don't deserve me but you definitely need me. I need you. I can't live without you. So not for you but for me...stay by me." Y/n said. She knew Mikey once in a while regretted his decision, his past. He craved love. That is what she is going to give him. Nothing less, nothing more.

"I would like all my bridesmaids to join me...let's see who gets married next!" Hinata said. "Don't say Emma!" Y/n shouted. "Shut up! Focus on your shrimp!" Draken shouted. "For your kind information, my shrimp got a big d-." Y/n was cut off. "NO!" Everyone shouted. "Guys, I was saying dream of being with me forever! You dirty minded people!" Y/n said pouting. "Ahem! Come on! Let's start the ceremony."

Hinata swing her bouquets twice and turned 360, handing Y/n the bouquet. Y/n felt a tap on her shoulder, when she turned around she saw none other than Mikey on his knees.

"Y/n, I know I have always troubled you. I know I'm not the best man to be with. But I'm selfish baby. I love you a lot. So, I can't let you go. Will you be Mrs Sano?"

*THE END*

"Of course." Y/n answered with tears in her eyes and big smile.

*THE END*
this time seriously 😂😭

6 year later

Penelope was talking to her play date, Kageyama, who was Baji and chifuyu's adopted son. "Y/n, you sure I can't kill him?" Mikey whispered peeking through the doorway of Penelope's playroom. "Of course not. He is a kid Mikey!" Y/n hushed. "Yeah but look that him! He is bewitching her! He will break her heart, Y/n. I was right, we should pay the government and make a rule that penny is not allowed to have a boyfriend. And if any guy tries, he dies. Simple, lovely and easy solution." Mikey said. "......and then you always say my dad is strict. Mikey are you hearing yourself? She is a kid, she is 8. There is no way, she is having a boyfriend now! And even if she decides to have a boyfriend, we don't have a say in it. As we both know, you proposed to me, when I was 11 and you were 13." Y/n explained. "But Y/n I love you. We are different." Mikey reasoned. "Mikey, we had a baby when I was 15 and you were 17. So, let's just hope our girl is different." Y/n said. "Oh, I'm killing the guy if that happens." Mikey said.

@—@—#—#—₹—₹—&—&—*—*

Shout out to @ThatoneWeirdkid3
Thank you for the name, Penelope. It is pretty cute.

Don't forget to vote, share and comment.

Suggestions are always open! If you want any change in my ongoing books just message or comment.