Drama

Y/n walked in the meeting. She was pretty late because she felt nauseous and puked just before she was about to leave. It was irritating. She saw a guy with glasses sitting on the stairs, while Mikey was STANDING. She was beyond irritated now. She looked towards Mikey and everyone around her bowed, the guy with glasses also stood up and bowed.

"GOOD WORK FIRST LADY!"

Everyone including Mikey was confused. Y/n was never late to any meeting. But what concerned Mikey was that she was a little distant since last week and she didn't call him the whole day, neither did she pick up any of his call. Mikey was scared, was she about to leave him?

Before she could say anything. Takemichi raced towards Kisaki and threw a punch at him. As Kisaki was about to return the favour, but Y/n caught it.

Y/n: "Whosoever you are, nobody and I mean nobody hits our guest."

Kisaki: "I'm sorry but I thought Toman sticks with its members, not with an 'outsiders'."

Y/n: "you already are on strike two. First, nobody sits when the President is standing. Second, you don't sass ME! Oh yeah... you already made your third. Make one more mistake and you might end up getting fired or worse BEATEN." *glaring* *venomous tone*

Kisaki: "I'm sorry First Lady but you make it seem as if you have taken a liking to him." *shocking everyone*

Y/n: "I have." Everyone was shocked including Tetta himself. Mikey felt betrayed, what made it worse that she told Takemichi to tell him that she was coming to the meeting instead of directly telling him.

Y/n: "He is like a brother to me. And just to be clear, I'm in a VERY bitter mood. So, it's better you don't play around with your fucking words."

Mikey was relieved hearing the brother part. But what concerned everyone was her 'bad mood'.

Baji: "feisty lady! What's going on?" Cracking his knuckles. "Looks like this is interesting."

Y/n: "This looks interesting, ni-san *correcting him in a bored tone, Turning to face him*. Shouldn't you be on house arrest, brother?" He raced towards Takemichi kept pounding him (with punches, you perverted mind people) but before it could get worse Y/n came in between. "I asked you something."

Baji: "Mikey!" *ignoring Y/n completely*

Mikey: "What are you doing here, Baji? You've been banned from our gatherings for causing infights."

Baji: "Since I ruined you precious gathering with this stunt, will you finally throw me out this time?"

Y/n: "B-Baji-ni...." *eyes filled with tears*

Mikey: "Baji..."

Baji: "I'm joining Valhalla."

Y/n: "Wha-wait.."

Baji: "you don't need troublemaker, right? Mikey." *ignoring Y/n*

Y/n: "B-Baji...w-why..?" *mumbling*

Mikey: "Baji!" *raising his voice*

Baji: "I quit." *Walking away* "From now on, Keisuke Baji, the 1st squad captain will be Toman's enemy." *Looking down towards Y/n who grabbed his hand*

"N-no." She said in a very low tone but everyone heard due to the silence that Baji's announcement made. Y/n raised her hand and slapped him across the face very hard, making his cheek red with fingers visible and a little blood from his lips. "You are an Idiot." Laughing as some tears rolled down her cheeks. "Just pick up when I call you after dinner, brother." Walked towards Mikey. "Seems like this day will end up with my heart attack." Chuckling to herself.

Everyone was surprised to see Y/n's reaction. Specially the Toman founders, Y/n and Baji became really good friends over time. They both didn't have siblings. So, they started treating each other as one. She always called him brother or ni-chan. And Baji always called Y/n feisty lady or sis. 

Y/n walked up to Mikey and hugged him burring her face in his chest. "I need to talk to you. I can't hold everything inside of me anymore...."
Mikey: " Ken-chin."

Draken: "alright everyone leave." Placing Takemichi's unconscious body on the stairs.

As everyone left, Y/n started crying and collapsed to her knees. Mikey cradled her on his lap. "It's alright. Let everything out."
Once Y/n stopped crying, she took a deep breath.

Y/n: "Mikey, I'm....we are.....Pregnant." *nervous*

Mikey: "......" *speechless*

Y/n: "I had suspicions for a week. I tested today. I....wanna keep it."

Mikey: "you mean I...we..."

Y/n: "yeah....I know......we are....becoming parents...i know....it's hard to believe. I told m-mom today..."

Mikey: "oh Y/n-chin! *crying with relief* I thought you were leaving me." *crying, laughing, whipping his tears*

Y/n: "Hahaha *crying*...You dummy. I'll haunt you even if I die..." *slightly laughing still crying*

Mikey: "Don't worry Y/n-chin, we are in this together. We'll be amazing and cool parents......by the way...Is that why you were late?

Y/n: "no.... I puked before coming *making disgusted face*"

Mikey: "so mom knows about it huh?..." whipping her tears.

Y/n: "Emma and Hinata too."

Mikey: "I actually thought I'd be the first one." *pouting*

Y/n: "oh come on! I was traumatised to death when I found out. But then that one call from Takemichi made me realise what I was doing. That's why I saved him from four eyes. I wasn't planning on telling mum. I was thinking about.... just aborting it, behind everyone back. But then, when I thought about it, and everyone......and came to the conclusion. It can't be that bad."

Mikey: "don't worry Y/n-chin, I'll be right there. Even if you call me at nights!"

Y/n: "to be honest, we are stuck in this situation because of you. So, you will have to take care of things. Starting with my dad." *playfully grinning*

Mikey: "HUH?!?! Why me?!? Pleaseeeeeeeee..... not your dad!" *whined*

Y/n: "chill Mikey. Mom said she'll think about something." *reassuring*

Mikey: "you sure? How about, we don't tell him that it's our child and show him directly when it is born. Pretend that we adopted it together."

Y/n: "no, we can't, dummy. Besides we need to start thinking about bigger problems. But first dinner with mom. Plus, we have to tell grandpa also."

Mikey: "and Toman."

Y/n: "about that Mikey......I think we should talk with adults first. Friends second. Toman third."

Mikey: "sounds good. Now get up. I have a talk with Takemichi."

Both standing up. "By the thank you so much for blessing us with such a gift. I love you. And I'll always be there for you." *kissing her*

—————————$_$———-@_@————*_*————-(-_-)
1111 words! LOL 😝...... hope you guys like it.....

Suggestions are open! Comment, vote and share!

Shout out to @Eve134121
Thank you for your votes!

Go check out my other stories! 🤗

And sorry to those who are upset regarding Teen pregnancy but I guess actually kinda like the idea of Mikey being a teen parent and it's affect on Toman.

The funny thing is that I'm 17, virgin and never watched porn. Also never had a boyfriend. And here I'm writing lemons and teen pregnancy arc. Wow 😭😂🤦🏻‍♀️✌️