Bloody Halloween

Y/n explained everything to Mikey. "Emma and Baji died huh?..." Mikey asked gloomily. "Yes but we can save them. The only problem is I don't know how they died. I know Kazutora killed Kei but how?...and Emma, all you told me that she was hit by a car. You always keep me away Mikey. I want you to open up. Even though I knew you lied to me about Emma, I wasn't able to ask you. Because whenever I did, you just yelled on my face saying that I don't trust you. You need to understand whatever happens, and I mean whatever. I will never leave you alone. All you have to do is tell me, talk to me. You understand?" Y/n said taking Mikey's hand, intertwining their fingers and kissed his hand. "I don't know what to do, hikari-chin. I have sent Ken-chin to talk to Kazutora and I have told takemichi to take care of Baji." Mikey said clueless whispering. "I have a plan. But I want you to trust me ok?" Y/n said. "Yes..." Mikey said. "I love you, Mikey. Never forget that." Y/n said. "I love you more." Mikey said. He looked into Y/n's eyes, started kissing her passionately and laid her on the bed and got on top of her.

—...........—.......(*—*)(@_@)

Y/n didn't tell her plan to anyone but she has started unfolding her plan. "Can I......be a kid for a while?" Mikey said sitting down. Y/n smiled. She was wearing a XXL Toman hoodie which was especially designed for her by Mitsuya. "Eh?" People looked confused. "I... don't want to fight my bud." Mikey said. Everyone was shocked but the Toman founders just smiled. "That's my answer!" Mikey said standing up. "So everyone, please lend me your strength! Toman will crush Valhalla and take Baji back!" Mikey said. "We never leave our men behind. Baji has supported Toman through out his time with us. And we will keep it that. Baji will be back." Y/n said. "That's how we fight our battles!" Y/n and Mikey said together. Everyone cheered.

After the meeting, Mikey decided to drop Y/n. As they stopped outside Y/n's home, "don't come to fight." Mikey said looking forward. "You can't stop me, Mikey. I wasn't there, the first time. I still regret it." Y/n said. "I don't want to loose you, Y/n. And you are also pregnant. It is not good for the baby." Mikey said. "Then promise me. Whatever happens, you will come for dinner. We don't have one but two challenges Mikey. I know what I did wrong those years back. And I now have a chance to correct it. I won't back down. No matter what." Y/n said. "Just be safe. I don't want you in the fight. Good night." Mikey said tightly hugging her. "Good morning baby." Y/n replied kissing his ear.

......|@__@|*__*|^w^|......

Y/n called the ambulance and rushed towards the fighting arena. She should have known. Mikey gave her the wrong address. She zoomed her bike and got there. She didn't like what she saw. Mikey injured on top of the cars and a guy with mask running towards him with a rod. She saw Kisaki about to intertwine so she got in first, hitting the straight in the stomach. The guys rolled down the pile. Kisaki was surprised. The rest got quiet. "Why is Toman slacking? Toman is here to rule. And to rule, we win." Y/n said simply. Everyone was hyped.
"Y/n L/n, the First Lady."
"She is fighting with us?"
"I heard she gets crazy when she fights."
"She has lost a fight. She only had one draw and that was with Mikey."

Draken smirked, "welcome to the battle, First Lady." Y/n smirked back, "there is no battle Ken. We are here to win." The coldness in her voice got everyone chills. "I will protect Mikey. You guys don't hold back. If they strike you, strike them double the force. Make them feel worse pain then they gave you." Everyone from Toman cheered. "First Lady! Good work." Draken said. Takemichi was relieved. They all started hitting twice the force. "Kisaki, take care of Baji. And send few of your men to help chifuyu and takemichi. They are not really in a good condition and keep few around here." Y/n said looking towards him. "Yes First Lady." Kisaki agreed reluctantly. Y/n went towards Mikey. "You are safe baby." Y/n said as she wiped his blood off.

Y/n smirked as she hear somebody falling, she knew who it was. "Kisaki Tetta, check mate." Y/n said whispered. Everyone from Toman was shocked. "Baji, stop it." Draken yelled. "We are here to get you back!" Mitsuya said. Baji was punched, he rolled down the pile of cars.