Comforting

It was 3rd August. Y/n woke up to huge period cramp. Ugh!

Y/n: "Now that Gramps are gone. I thought I'd go out with Mikey and now UGH! It ruined everything!" Tears spilling, mumbling to her pillow.

(A/n: well according to me this time of the month is a roller coaster filled with cramps, mood swings (emotional level are quite high) and hibernation.)

Sara: "Y/n-sama, your father will be out till November. He just left... your mother told me to wake you up. Are you alright?...."

Y/n: "noooooooooooo I'm not. These cramps are killing me! Can you call Mikey and tell him to come over."

Sara: "y-yes...."

Mom: "don't tell me she is not waking up!?!!" *Peeking inside the room*

Y/n: "I'm!!!...."

Mom: "aaaw, sweetie. Having cramps? Lemme call Mikey and your friends over. Till then take a hot bath and Sara get some sweets and stuff for Y/n and don't forget Dorayakis for Mikey. Okay?"

Sara: "yes ma'am."

All the 'friends' that Y/n's mom called politely declined, cause they DID NOT wanted to 3rd wheel, except for one, the invincible Mikey!

Mikey: "Ohayo mom!"
Mom: "Welcome home, sweetie! Y/n is in her room. She is not feeling well. Ho-.."

Before she could say anything, she saw Mikey racing to her room. He opened the door and saw Y/n in tears in front of the mirror, examining an expensive white kimono with golden flowers in her hand.

 He opened the door and saw Y/n in tears in front of the mirror, examining an expensive white kimono with golden flowers in her hand

(I know it is not a kimono but imagine a kimono some what similar to it.)

Mikey: "Dora-chin, what are you thinking?" *Hugging her from behind*
Y/n: "I wanted things to be perfect. I wanted to wear the kimono, go with you to the festival but this cramp and also with this and kimono, I won't be able to be-.."
Mikey: "Ne Dora-chin, it's alright. Just wear anything. You look good in everything. Oh! By the way, things with Moebius has been figured out. We defeated their leader on that day only."

Suddenly realisation struck Y/n. Pah was arrested and draken and Mikey got into a big fight. A irk mark appeared on Y/n, she caught Mikey's ear and twisted it.
Mikey: "ow ow, Y/n what are you doing?!"
Y/n: "Who gave you and Draken the right to split the gang and how dare you get in a fight with him. Aren't you guys best friends?!! You should always listen to each other. Think about-.."
Mikey: "ow, please let go!"
Y/n let go. Mikey was pouting holding his now red ear.
Mikey: "the problem is solved, Dora-chin. Why get angry now? Let's find you a dress for our date. I'll just call draken and tell him we'll take some time, if you will be uncomfortable then we won't roam around much. Okay?"
Y/n: "yeah.....I'll take out some dresses."

While she went into her walk-in closet, Y/n's mom entered the room with snakes and dorayaki packets.
Mom: "Where is she? Here you go."
Mikey: "She went into the closet. Thank you,mom."
Mom: "your welcome, sweetie. Just take care of her. Tell her I'm leaving I won't be back till tomorrow. I have a night shift at the hospital. Bye Mikey. BYE baby!"
Y/n: "byyyyyye mom!"
Mikey: "bye bye mom!"

Mikey: "you heard that?!"
Y/n: "yeah, it's good we are going to the festival. So what do you think?" She wore a beautiful peach coloured dress.

 So what do you think?" She wore a beautiful peach coloured dress

Mikey: "you look beautiful." *genuinely smiled* *eating dorayaki* even though he knew it wasn't Y/n style, but he didn't question, period mood swings are something to not mess up with.
Y/n: "you like it? I mean I not wearing kimono, will it have the same significance? I don't think so. Maybe I sh-.."
Mikey: "Y/n-chin, anything is fine. You should just be comfortable. By the way, are you still having cramps?" Mikey was always successful in changing the topic when y/n started to become insecure or sad.
Y/n: "yeah...but it's fine. I'll find some other dress first. What colour do you thi-.."
Mikey walked over to Y/n and hugged her.

Mikey: "you have a whole day to figure that out. And besides I think you look beautiful in that. Right now, I need my cuddle dose, I have been cuddle deprived for a MONTH! I think that problem is much bigger."
Y/n chuckled.
Y/n: "you are such a baby~. *pinching his cheeks*. Lemme change first."
Y/n wore a large t-shirt which belonged to Mikey and shorts.
Mikey: "you know I was looking for that for days." Pointing at the t-shirt already on the bed.
Y/n: "but you have got to admit, I look better than you in this." Cuddling with Mikey, lying on her back, while Mikey captured her from side. Her head on the pillow, his head under her chin on her breast. He ran his hand in circles on her tummy, soothing it.
Mikey: "feeling better?" Pulling the blanket on both of you, making it more cozy.
Y/n: "very much. You asked for it because.."
Mikey: "I wanted it, I was totally deprived. And I knew it will make you feel better. You know, if you want we can stay home. I mean, there at the festival we will be having triple date. Here, it will be only you and me. What do you think? A date at home?"
Y/n: "but,...I don't know Mikey. I mean..."
Mikey: "let's just take a nap okay? We'll talk about it with a fresh mood."
"Love you, lady pervert."
Y/n: "I hate you. Just sleep."
Mikey: "I love you too, Mrs. Sano."
Y/n choked and coughed. While Mikey giggled. Y/n's face was red.
Y/n: "stoppppp, teasing me." *whining*
Mikey chuckled. "Okay fine, future Mrs Sano."
Y/n was about say something but Mikey kissed her. "Sleep. You need rest."
He just wished nobody sees this side of her. The side only special to him. The way she blushes when he does something, the way she tries to deny everything and fails terribly. How she becomes the baby when they are together or when she becomes bold while doing certain things. He loved all of it. Everything. He won't be sane if she leaves him. He and the Toman members are the only ones who knows how much he needs her. This one month without her was terrible. He became even more childish and demanding with draken. And beat the shit out of anyone who annoyed him.
"If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes only then you will realise how special you are to me..... And how much blessed I'm and how much it scares me, that I'm not worthy of having a goddess like you beside me"