Where am I?

Mikey and Draken went to the house. Yes, draken also lived with them. "Hello Mickey." Y/n said opening the door kissing Mikey's lips. "Gross." draken coughed. "Just like your face." Y/n said smiling. "Shut up." Draken groaned. "How many times do I have to tell you?!? Do. It. In. Your. Room. Which you both have, SO Don't do it here!" Draken said. "Oh please! Be a little lively! Go out! Have tinder! Find a girl! Have sex!" Y/n said. A girl...Emma..the three of them thought. "I wish I could drown myself before hearing that word from you guys." Keichiro groaned. "Oh please. You are here because of it." Mikey said. "Doesn't mean I'd like to hear that." Keichiro said making disgusted face. "It is not like she was saying how I put my-." Mikey was cut off mid sentence. "Ok! That's it. I don't think our children need to hear that Mikey." Y/n said. He really needs a bloody goddamn filter. Y/n thought. Mikey had no filter when it came to his kids. If Y/n and draken didn't knew him well, even they would have thought that he only cared about Y/n and was taking care of kids because of it.

...........

"Did you save my blankety?!?" Mikey asked whispering. "Yes, it is drying." Y/n said as she was folding clothes. Mikey hummed and wrapped his arm around her from behind and started kissing her kneck. "Mikey we-we have to go...t-to kei's fight...." Y/n stuttered. "I love that I still have that affect you."Mikey said as he bite her neck and sucked. A whimper escaped Y/n's mouth. He licked and kissed the hickey. "You are sooooo beautiful, Y/n." Mikey said as he grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it up. "Practice makes man perfect, doesn't it Y/n?" Mikey asked as opened her bra with ease, massaging her boobs from behind. "Just beautiful." He moved a little back. "Strip. Show me slut you become for me." Mikey said in a commanding tone. Y/n removed her clothes, Mikey just smirked and stared. "Want a little help?" Y/n said pulling his tie towards her. (Mikey is wearing a suit.)

|——@__@——|

As everyone was coming outside after the tournament finished. Keishiro came first place. He was definitely talented but not as good as his parents. Y/n and others started walking towards their car. When she saw Emily heading towards a man, a man with glasses...Kisaki Tetta.... Y/n thought. Then she realised Emily was in the middle of the road and truck zooming towards her. Y/n sprinted towards Emily and pushed her out of the way. She felt a great thrust and went flying 10 meters. Her head was throbbing, her body warm. She looked towards Emily and saw a few scratches, she smiled... Mikey rushed towards Y/n taking her in his arms.
"Everything is going to be alright. We are gonna take you to the hospital. You will be fine. You will stay." Mikey said frantically rambling. His eyes hollow, his expression devoid. His mind playing his memories of Emma's death. How she died on his back. How she turned cold. He never told Y/n the truth. Never told Y/n why he killed Izuna, why he there was a doctor always at their home.....

"Mikey..." Y/n touched his cheek. "Take care of Em and kei. Kisaki is a-al-live...I-I love y-you...un-c-condition-al-ly..... .... ... .. ." Y/n hand went cold.

I wish I could give you normal lives Kei...Em. I wish I could stay with you Mikey.....together.... Y/n thought.

End......

Y/n woke up feeling the morning nausea. She looked around the room. It is my room?!? She quickly ran to the mirror. "Oh my god! I'm a teenage!" She went to her night stand and looked at her phone. Flip phone...October, 2005......Baji...Keichiro...Emily ..Oh My God!.... Y/n called the first person she could think of.

Mikey:
Helllo? *in a sleepy voice*

Y/n:
Baby can we meet?

Mikey:
Do you want me to bring something Doraya?...chocolate? Pickle? Dorayaki?

Y/n:
Yeah...Dorayaki and....ichiraku ramen...and....roti and bindi?

Mikey:
Okie...I'll be there.

Uff! These pregnancy cravings....ugh....

While Y/n waited, she decided to call takemichi....

Or maybe in the morning....

—____—@——————-@——-$_$———
SHOUT OUT TO @ZahmLeviste
Don't worry, I got you! People! Baji ain't gonna die. Baji will not die! Nope! Not under my watch!

Thank you for your support! VOTE, share and follow!

And I have decided that I'm going to rewrite draken's sister(shy reader).... So do suggest if you read that story as well!!! Do meee 🙃
Check out my other stories and reading list.