Pregnant!!!

It's been almost a month since Mikey's birthday. The day Y/n and Mikey lost their virginity. Even thinking about the night made Y/n turn red and giggle. As for Mikey, he became more of a simp than he already was. His after care IS very chaotic. Yes, is....he still keeps an eye on Y/n because she was limping for 3 weeks. But that wasn't Y/n's concern, what concerned her was that her periods skipped this month, which made her panic. She got dressed and went to a medical shop.

Y/n's dress:

She bought 4 different pregnancy test (just to be sure)

She bought 4 different pregnancy test (just to be sure). She went home and checked. And all of them were positive.

Y/n: "fuck, no no no no....I am not ready for this. What will mom say? D-dad will never approve of this? And and M-Mikey...what if he leaves me?!?! Shit shit shit. What should I do?! UGH!!!!! Why?! Why now?!?" *sobbing, crying*

Y/n hugged her knees crying.... She quickly got up and called...

On Call

Y/n:
H-hello....*voice cracking, sniffing*

Emma:
Are you alright? Wait I'll call Mikey.

Y/n:
NO!! Please no..... *voice cracking* just come to my house and get Hina with you. Just DO NOT TELL MIKEY. Please....*sobbing*

Emma:
It's okay. Whatever it is. It's gonna be alright.

Call hung up

Y/n anxiously waiting in her room, hugging her knees shaking. As The door opened, she saw Emma and Hinata, both walk in. Hinata quickly pulled Y/n into a hug. While Emma's eyes caught the pregnancy test, all positive.

Emma: "Y-Y/n...y-you are pregnant?...." *shocked, speechless*
Y/n sobbing a little louder.

Hinata: "Y/n-chan, listen. Don't cry. Think about the positives and negatives. If you are pregnant, then you should talk to your parents and Mikey-kun."

Emma: "when did you guys do it? Where were we? And mom? Is she at home?!"

Y/n whipped her tears and took deep breath to calm herself. "No, mom is not at home. Mikey's birthday, we.....did it....and I don't know...I mean dad's gonna kill me. He and mom's gonna be VERY disappointed." *crying again*

Emma: "shit....but why didn't you use a fucking condom!?! It's not like it's hard to find. And how-.." *frustrated*
Y/n's mom has been a 2nd mom to Emma. She was very close to her. Y/n's mom always thought about Emma as her daughter. She cared about Mikey and Y/n but right now, she was more concerned about her parents reaction. And if Y/n's parents stopped them from meeting and being friends. It was a very hard time for all of them.