You are my everything!

Y/n wasn't able to go to the Sano's home that day. So, she decided to go the next day. Y/n got in the house and it was quieter than usual. She looked around and there was no sign of Mikey, before she can ask.

"He had to go, it was an emergency. By the way, did something happen between you and Mikey? He was sulking when he came home." Emma said.

"Not really. I just didn't say the magical words back." Y/n said grinning.

"You know Y/n, you don't have to do anything when it comes to your relationship, Mikey can be the biggest simp for you. I feel so single." Emma said pouting.

"Well you won't be single if you or Ken had guts to propose each other. And plus both of us know that how protective Mikey is, when it comes to his family and friends. You know he needs us to keep him sane. He acts all tough around others but it's us in front of whom he can loose that act, cry, laugh, cling, everything that a normal person does. He can do that with us. And that's why he simps for US. Not me, not you, us." Y/n explained proudly and politely smiling.

"Yeah, yeah professor." Emma said. Both Y/n and Emma had a long talk and laughs, talking about past memories.

——————————————————————@__@——————————————————————

Mikey opened the door and saw both Y/n and Emma talking and smiling, it made him smile as well. They both just made his mood better, so refreshing. He was about to interrupt but then heard the something interesting.

"So, now you know about mine and draken's relationship dynamics. What are the things you like about Mikey? What made you fall for him? I mean we never had a talk about this." Emma asked curiously.

"Everything. How cool he is, his clingy behaviour, his flag tantrum, his cuteness, his aura, his flaws. Everything and not to forget, even if you don't belief me. He is damn hot." Y/n said.

"Well how do you know? I mean did you guyssss~..." Emma teased.

"No, I mean I just saw him without his shirt okay?! And well I got some perverted thought. Now if you will tell anyone, even a single soul about this. I will killlllll you." Y/n explained blushing and threatened at the same time.

"OMG, who could have thought. The First Lady, your highness, our own Royalistic Y/n could actually have perverted thought." Emma said making dramatic gestures.

"Stop!" Y/n yelled.

"Ohayo Dora-chin, Emma!" Mickey said, decided to interrupt.

"MIKEY! How long have you been standing there?" Y/n asked, hoping that Mickey didn't hear anything.

"When you screamed stop, by the way, is Emma troubling you?" Mikey asked internally smirking. He heard everything but he wanted to use it for later.

"No, not really. We were just having some BFF chat, that's all." Y/n said laughing nervously.

Then draken entered the room as well.

"Oh, hi Y/n, I thought you were busy. That's why you weren't in the meeting." Draken said.
"Huh, me busy, no I wasn't. Who said that?" Y/n asked.
"I did, it wasn't really an important one. We just discussed stuff. I'll tell you later." Mickey said.
"Okay." Y/n said yawning.

"Hi, do you guys wanna watch some movie?" Emma asked.
"Yeah, K." Draken said.
"Nope. I'm gonna sleep.." Y/n was cut off in between.
"Okay bye Mikey, Y/n~" Emma teased.
"Yeah, k bye." Mikey said dragging Y/n.
"Wha..." draken said and was cut off.
"Shush." Emma elbowed draken.

———————————————————————@__@—————————————————————

"What was that about?! What meeting?" Y/n asked. She was serious. She knew something was wrong. "You can't hide it Manjiro." Using is real name just proved how serious she was... it was very rare hearing it from her.

"Come, cuddle with me." Mikey said patting on the bed.

"Okay speak." Y/n said taking place beside majiro, not cuddling.

Mikey hands were spread lying on the bed facing the ceiling. Y/n was sure there was something troubling him. She moved closure, placing her head on Mikey's arm and moving her hands in circles on his stomach.

"What is it, Mikey? It's fine. Just say it." Y/n said reassuring in a very polite tone.

"Pah-chin's friend, he was beaten and his girlfriend, she-she was raped in front of him. His parents were beaten and threatened as well. And they were looted......" Mikey said not looking at Y/n.

"It's alright. We'll be fine. Okay?" Y/n said her head over Mikey's, she simply placed a kiss on Mikey's head, nose and lips. And looked into his eyes. She knew more than the news, the thought of them being that young couple was on Mikey's mind. His mind filled with concerns for Y/n. Hearing these kind of instances made Mikey regret for asking her join.....

"Mobius, they were the ones who did this." Mikey said turning towards Y/n and tucking her hair behind her ears.

"Then, mobius will face justice. Toman will serve the justice. Just rest for now." Y/n sternly.

They both cuddled with each other.

"By the way, where were you today?"

Mikey told Y/n everything. But what caught Y/n attention was hinata slapping Mickey. It made her chuckle internally...

"Oh, so you want Takemichi to join Toman huh?"

"Yeah, he reminds me of...."

"Your brother. It's good but don't attach yourself too much. You always get hurt when something happens to someone." Y/n said yawning.

"Yeah, let's sleep for now."

Y/n hummed and snuggled into Mickey's chest.

"You know, you are my everything, lady pervert." Mikey said giggling.

Before Y/n could say anything Mickey kissed her lips.
"I'll put a flag in you one day. Good night Dora-chin." And held her tight.