sand.

Jed pov.

After the hourglass incedent and we went home I couldn't bring my self to go home. I knew hour much sand was there and just couldn't do it.

I strolled around checking in on people and trying to bring myself to do it but I couldn't. I breathed deep and walked over to a window seal and climbed up.

I sat down and stared at the stars. I head a buzzing sound and wheals and chuckled. "jed there you are! I found our chariot!" Octavius shouted excitedly. Something about him saying 'our made me blush slightly.

I look down and chuckle. "Where'd 'ya find it?" I called down. "Larry. He kept it in a box." Octavius said climbing onto the window seal. I hummed and looked back outside. "Why aren't you back with other westerns? You were talking about how exited you were to go back during the trip." Oct asked.

I shrugged. "No reason. Why aren't you?" I ask trying to change the topic. " My people are fine. I came to find you." He said. I blushed a little but hid it. "It'll be sunrise soon we should go back." Oct said climbing down. I nodded and fallowed him. We got into the car and started driving. "Octy. I- I don't actually wanna go back." I mumble. "Why is that?" He asked.

I pause and try to calm down. " The sand." I say under my breath. It's sounds so stupid and dumb. I was sure he would laugh at me. The car comes to a stop under our Exhibits. He got out and I fallowed him nervously. "hmm. oh you can hide in my exhibit untill you manage this fear."

He said proudly. "You don't think it's dumb?" I ask. " Of course not. It's reasonable with the hourglass and that whole mess. Let's go the sun's almost up." He said and grabbed my hand and started walking. I blush but hide it with my hat. We make it into octavius's home and go inside. " You can stay in here untill night. I gotta go. I'll see you soon though." He says and leaves. I smile a little as the.sun comes up and we all freeze in place.

~time skip.~

That night when everyone unfroze I leave octys home and I see him walk up to me. "I think I know how to help your fear." He said leading me away from our exhibits after we got down. "And how's that?" I ask. We get in the car and drive over to Larry's office we're he is. Octy got out so I fallowed him. "Hey guys." Larry said and helped them onto the desk. "Sup Gigantor." I say. "Do you have it?" Octavius asked. Larry nodded and pulled out a try that was large compared to us. I couldn't see what was inside. "I gotta go. Good luck." Larry said and left.

"Oct what is this." I ask. "To help your fear. There's a lear of sand in your home so I asked Larry for something." Octavius said as he climbed in. I learned inside and freeze up. There's sand that goes up to your ankles. "I'll be with you so if you panic I can help." Oct said and offered his hand to help me in.

I take a deep breath and take his hand. I blush a little as he pulls me inside. I breath deep when I feel the sand and close my eyes tight. "Jed it's ok. You won't get killed and you can easily leave." Oct said and held my shoulder. I nod slowly and open my eyes.

Octavius sat down near the middle of the tray. I reluctantly sat next to him and tried to breath normally. "Your doing great jed." He said and smiled. I blush a little and pull my hat down. "Thanks octy." I mumble

As we sit in a comfortable silence my thoughts begin to wander back to the hourglass and nearly suffocating. My breathing picks up as I try not to panic but it wasn't working. Octavius noticed and picked me up gently. He took me out of the tray and sat down. "Hey jed it's ok your not there. It's ok." He said and hugged me. I hugged back and started to calm down a little.

After a while I fully calm down and pull back and get off of octavius's lap. "Thanks partner." I say and lower my hat a little. "It's no problem. You did great jed. Do wanna try going back to your exhibit today?" Oct asked. "Yeah. I'll try. I don't know if I can do it or not." I mumble. Oct fragged my hand. "If you can't tonight you can always stay at my home and we can do this untill your fears gone." octavius said motioning to the try. "Yeah. Really though thank you octy." I saw and smile at him. I saw him blush a little but dismissed it.