well you see...

Crap.
Crap crap crap!

Jed and Octy were just driving around having fun when they drove pass Larry's office. They heard some very concerned sounding voices. "Jed pull over." Oct said but he'd was already doing that. He pulled against the wall and the two rushed out and towards a small mouse hole behind a plant only they knew of.

They looked at each other and shrugged. They got into the tunnel and turned left. The exit, which the two dug out with shovels Jed brought, come up and they went though hiding behind a tossed away takeout box and peeked over but not before taking off there hats/helmets.

"Look, there not going away for forever. There just going in storage under the museum for a few months." Larry said. "You know Jed and Oct are not going to like this." Teddy said. At there names the two minis looked at each other. "What are they talking about?" Oct asked. "No idea." Jed said looking back.

"It's either that or they have to be shipped off to some facility." Larry sighed. "it's best if they don't know. Ill move them during the day." Larry said. "What about night. We all know they'll try to escape." Wea said. "I know. I don't know what I'll do then but for now I need to keep them in one spot. I might have to seal there create." Larry sighed

"NO!" Jed and octy yelled and jumped up. "Guys? What are you doing!" Larry said surprised. "you are not gonna lock us up!" Jed yelled. "I agree. We will not be confined!" Oct yelled as well. "My friends, please. We just need you guys to stay in storage for a few months." Teddy said.

"No." The two said firmly. "Jedidiah. Octavius If you allow me to explain. We convinced you men while you were driving around." Ahk said. Jed and Oct looked at each other while Dexter slowly moved over to them. Jed saw him in the corner of his eye and gave a look to Oct. Oct nodded and they bolted into the mouse hole just as Dexter jumped at them.

"Guys i-". Larry sighed. The group rushed out to find them.

Jed and Oct got in the car and full speed, drove away from the group. "Jed In There!" Oct pointed to a closet. Jed drove into it and hid the car. "now what! We can't be locked up! Remember last time!" Jed whisper shouted.

"We hide." Oct said and grabbed Jed's hand. He led him over to a toy plane covered by a napkin. "Yeehaw! Wow octy how'd ya hide this!" Jed asked climbing in. "I was going to give it to you on our anniversary but this seems more fitting." Oct said getting in the passenger seat behind Jed.

Jed turned the plane on and flew out of the closet and over Larry's head. "Jed!" Larry yelled. Jed flew up and up and around. "This is awesome!" Jed shouted. Oct smiled. Jed landed the plane on the tallest small ledge of the museum. They got out and sat on the edge. Soon the group spotted them and walked over.

"Cmon guys come down." Larry yelled up at them. "Never!" Oct yelled back. "we ain't gonna be locked up gigantor!" Jed yelled.

Jed and Oct started to argue with Larry and didn't know Dexter had climbed up and pushed the plane off and climbed back down. Jed and Oct heard the crash and turned around. "Dexter!" Everyone yelled and looked at the monkey in horror. Dexter shrugged and left.

Jed and Oct finally realized how high up they were and backed away from the edge. "Guys we'll get you down." Larry yelled up and everyone ran in different directions. The two backed against the wall. "H-hand." Jed mumbled. Octs hand felt around and grabbed Jed's hand.

The two stayed like that for a moment, holding hands and trying not to panic. "Remind me to make a rug outa dex when we get down." Jed said. Oct chuckled and slid down the wall, tugging Jedidiah down with him. The two stayed there. "What now." Oct said.

"Stay put?" Jed tried.

Hours passed. Oct looked out. "We still have hours untill sunrise." He sighed. The group below had tired so many ladders. Ahk thought they could use an elephant and it almost worked, untill a lion started chasing it. The others couldn't find anything either.