Im not stopping him

Jedidiah and octavius had decided to relax and go on a date. They met up at the bench outside there exhibits and got in the car. Jedidiah sped off to the planetarian. When they got there there was a small blanket and a tealight candle.

They got out and sat on the blanket. "Man I needed this." Jed sighed laying down and layed his head on octs lap. "I did too." Oct said absentmindedly playing with Jed's hair after taking his hat off. Jedidiah smiled at the feeling and reached into the basket that was also there and picked up a chocolate covered strawberrie.

Octavius pulled one out as well and bit it. After a bit, Jedidiah was now sitting in octs lap while the soldier tried to teach him some latin. "mie-, damn octy how do you do this everyday. Don't ya get confused?" Jed asked wrapping his arms around octs neck. Oct put his hands on Jed's sides and smiled. " I never get confused my love. It just takes some practice." He said and kissed his forehead.

Jedidiah blushed and huffed. "How about this. Is there any languages you know?" Octavius asked. "Hmm. I know some Egyptian and a lot of Italian." Jed shrugged. "Can you teach me some Italian?" Oct ask. "Sure."

A little while later jed was still in octs lap and was leaning on his shoulder laughing. "octy it's not that hard." He laughed quietly. "Yes it is!" Oct said smiling at jed. It brings him joy when he gets to see jed laugh. "Ok ok. Hun. Try again, 'i love you.' " jed said telling a sentence to say. Oct blush and thought for a moment. "T-ti voglio bene?" Oct said unsure.

"Yes! You got it." Jed said excited. Oct smiled. "Only took me 39 minutes." He said sarcastically. Jed chuckled. He kissed him soft. Oct blushed lightly and kissed back. They parted and smiled softly. Jed tensed when he heard far away footsteps and frantically searched for his hat.

"Hun. Calm down, your hats behind me."Oct said. Jed tried to reach for it but Oct stopped him. " Jed you don't need to put it on everytime some comes by." Oct said kissing his forehead. "I know. Still though," he said and managed to get it back and put it on. ", I'm gonna were it." Jed said. Octavius chuckled.

Soon a soldier walked by. He noticed Jedidiah on octavius's lap and took out his sword. He came closer. " Sir would you like for me to remove this barbarian virmen?" The soldier asked. "What. No. Tarence put your sword away." octavius ordered. "What are you doing here."

"No one knew were you went so I came to find you. I didn't know you were with ,him, though." Tarence scoffed side eyeing. "Well now that you know we're I am leave us be." Octavius ordered. "yes sir, but if your neglecting your duties due to a barbarian maybe you shouldn't be a general." The soldier scoffed and was about to turn when he got punched in the nose.

He stumbled and looked at Jedidiah. "Insult him again I dare you." He said glaring at him. Octavius was sitting down eating some popcorn watching this. "Sir!" Terrance shouted at him. "What. Im not gonna stop him you did this to yourself." Oct said.

After a bit Terrance ran off. Jed huffed and sat next to him. Oct sat the popcorn of to the side and took Jed's hat of again. "That, Is one of the only times I'm allowing you to beat one of my men." Oct said. Jed chuckled and laid his head on octs lap again. Oct played with his hair again. The two stayed like that for a bit. Jed started to doze off and eventually fell asleep. Oct smiled and kissed Jed forehead before gently picking him up and setting him in the passenger side of the car.

Oct got in and drove to Larry's office. He hid the car under the desk just as the sun rose.