the fight

Jed and Oct had gotten in the car and zoomed around the museum for a bit before Larry stopped them after they rammed into his foot. "What the hell guys!" Larry sighed. "I'm sorry Larry. It was Jedidiah's fault." Oct said. "My fault! You pushed my arm!" Jed protested. " No I did not. I would not do such a thing." Oct crossed his arms.

"There you go, actin all snobby." Jed huffed. Larry sighed and picked up the car and took them into his office so they wouldn't get crushed by rexy. He theft them to continue bickering.

"I do not act snobby." Oct said getting out. "yes you do! Infact all y'all Romans act like your the most powerful people in the world." Jed glared. "And you westerns act like barbarians." Oct said. "That's it!" Jed yelled and tackled the Roman.

The two continued to fight untill Octs sword slid out of it's holder. Jed's handed moved the wrong way and got cut on the sword. "Fuckin hell!" He screamed and stood up pushing Oct away. "Goddamn it you son of a bitch your stupid sword cut me!" "Jed I am terribly sorry, I had no idea it slid out." Oct said, genuinely concerned. "Whatever. If you hadn't called me a barbarian and pissed me off none of this woulda happened. In fact if ya took responsibility for pushin' my arm we wouldn't have been in this here mess!" Jed yelled at Oct, while holding his hand to try and stop the bleeding.

"Jedidiah just shut up so I can apologize." Oct huffed. "Make me!" Jed shouted, still pissed.

Oct sighed and stepped forward. He put his hands on the side of Jeds face and pulled him into a kiss. Jed went wide eyed and tense but started to relax at the feeling of octs lips on his. Jed calmed down and kissed back, closing his eyes.

Oct pulled back after a bit. "I am truly sorry Jed. I had no intention of harming you. I also did not mean anything I said to you." Oct said. Jed looked at him. "It's alright. But pull that crap again and I'll skin you like a cow." Jed warned. Oct nodded and looked down at Jed's hand. "Wait here, I think Larry has something in his desk we can use.", Oct said and went to an open drawer and went inside.

He found some bandages and tore off a piece and climbed out. He made his way back to Jed who was sitting on a stack of sticky notes, swinging his legs. Oct went over and took Jed's hand. He started to wrap the bandage around the cut. When he was finished Jed hopped down. "Thanks." He said. "It is no problem." Oct said. "So uhm. Why, er, why'd ya kiss me?" Jed asked. "To silence you. And also because I like you, romantically." Oct said and gulped. He knew that most westerns we're against that stuff so he didn't know how Jed would react.

Jed smirked when he noticed Oct lost in thought, so he went up to the Roman, placed his hands on octs face And pulled him into a kiss. Oct kissed him back and put his hands on his waist. The two separated. "I like ya too octy." Jed smiled. "But what about the westerns?", Oct asked. "Oct. Some still don't like the idea but after some convincin' from me and the mayor, all of its fine." Jed said.

Oct smiled and hugged Jed. "So does this mean you will date me?" Oct asked. "Yes, one rule though," Jed said pulling from the hug. ", Whenever we tusle, and I know we still will, take your armer and sword off and I take my guns off. Deal?" Jed said. "deal." Oct said. The two kissed again just as the sun rose, but they didn't know that.

"Fuck!" Larry cursed, as he had forgotten about Jed and Oct. He hurried to his office to see the two frozen in a kiss. "About time." Larry sighed and put them in a drawer untill sunset.