well that fucking sucked.

a day ago, jed and Oct sat on the bench looking at the new exhibit being assembled. The small people were soon in and started to yell at Larry. "Listen guys. Your in a museum and there are others like you. There the leaders of there exhibits so maybe you guys can get along." Larry said bringing over Jed and Oct.

"Hello I am Octavius the leader of the Romans." Oct said bowing. "I'm Jedidiah from the western exhibit." Jed said not bowing. Ivan the terrible glared at Jed and turned to Octavius. "Were am I." He grumbled. "In the hall of miniatures." Oct said.

Jed got board with this so he started to go back over to Larry but Ivan stopped him. "You. Barbarian. Were are you going." Ivan asked glaring at him still. "Uh. Going back to my exhibit. It's almost morning." Jed said the first half to Ivan and the second to Oct. "Oh yes. It was nice meeting you Mr Ivan. I must go." Oct said and Jed helped Oct onto Larry's hand.

The night guard closed the glass door the the Russians and brought Jed and Oct back and went to go make sure everyone was back in place. "Why in the hell was he glaring at me?" Jed asked when the two met up in the tunnel Larry installed on the tracks to 'add to the detail. It led over to the Romans and it looked like a covered bridge on there side. "I don't know my dear. Perhaps he is just scared? You know how we were when we first got here." Oct said.

"Yeah yeah yeah. I dunno I have a weird feeling." Jed said and put his hands on his hips. Oct nodded and held Jed's hand. "I assure you dear, nothing bad will happen." Oct said. The sun rose before they could exit the tunnel.

~this is Tim. *-*, tim is the time skip.~

Oct unfroze and realized he was still in the tunnel. He noticed Jed was no longer here and went to go find him. Tonight they were in charge of keeping rexy entertained. He heard Jed scream and saw fire.

All of the westerns ran over and some shouted for help. Oct ran over and saw Jed trying to put out a fire that was on his arm. He saw Ivan laughing. The Roman rushed over and put out the fire with his cape. Some westerns pulled out there guns and pointed them at Ivan.

Some Romans heard the commotion and rushed in. They saw Jed on the ground panicking, Oct trying to calm him down and Ivan laughing. They pulled out their swords and joined the westerns on pointing them at Ivan.

Larry and teddy ran over and broke it up. He picked up Ivan and gave him to teddy. "Go put him with the Russians. Lock the case." Larry said. Teddy nodded and went to go do that. Larry then picked Jed and Oct up and brought them to the office. "Ok what happened!" Larry asked. "That rat bastard set my arm on fire!" Jed yelled. Larry sighed and picked up his phone. "I know someone who can help with this." Larry said and went out of the office.

Oct held Jed close. "Fuck Oct it hurts." Jed whimpered. He only showed this side when they were alone. " I know dear I know. Larry will fix this I know it." Oct said and kissed Jed's head.

~oh look. *-* it's Tim again

Larry came back with someone else and the two froze up on Instinct. "Guys it's ok. They have already been here before." Larry said. The person went over to Jed and picked him up by his jacket. "Hey hey hey no! Put me down!" Jed yelled. The person listened. "I can fix his arm but it's gonna take me about and hour and a half." the person said.

Larry nodded and picked up Oct. "Larry what are you doing? I'm staying with Jed." Oct said trying to get back down. "Sorry but I need you to talk to Ivan." Larry said leaving the office and going to the hall of miniatures.

They got there and Larry put Octavius down on the ledge infront of the exhibit.

Oct glared at the new exhibit and knocked on the glass. "Oh. Octavius was it. You helped that barbarian. Why?" Ivan asked. "You set my boyfriend's arm on fire." Oct said with his hands on his hips.

Ivan stared at Octavius. "Yes I did. And."
"Why?" Oct asked. "Because he paid no respect to me. I am the Ivan the terrible." The Russian said. Oct sighed. "I'm glad this glass door will never open again." Oct said and turned to leave. "What no! Let me out!" Ivan yelled. Oct managed to get down to RC car and drove over to the office door but was stopped by teddy. "I'm sorry my dear boy but Jedidiah asked for you to not be around." He said picking him up.

"But he- nevermind it's fine." Oct said and drove away. Teddy left and Oct parked the car and got out. He ran over to the door and stood infront of it waiting for the wax carver to finish. "Are you really gonna stay there for an hour." Ahk asked when he was passing. "Yes. Yes I am." Oct said now sitting down.

~*-* it's ya boy. And look. He brought you coffee ☕~

Finally the wax worker left and picked Oct up when they saw him. They sat him on the desk and left to find Larry.

Oct rushed over to Jedidiah. "Are you ok?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine. That hurt like stepping on a pissed off rattlesnake." Jed groaned from his spot laying down on the soft mouse pad. Oct chuckled and layed down next to him.

Jed held octs hand with his fixed one. Oct smiled and studied Jed's arm. "That wax carver guy just fixed it. They didn't do anything to drastic but I'm my hell did it hurt." Jed huffed. Oct sat up and took of Jeds hat. "Well, I think you will pleased to here that like the Mayans, he will not be aloud to leave the case." Oct said.

The Mayans we're getting better hostile wise so there was a chance they could be let out but that's a different story.

Jed smiled and sat up as well. "what now? I'm not allowed to leave the office yet." Jed said and huffed again. "Do you want to watch cat videos?" Oct suggested. Jed nodded and for the rest of the night they watched cat videos and a new Disney movie about a magical family and this dude named bru-

~the author is now offline. Say by to Tim 👋*-*~