Dexter!

⚠️Mentions of PTSD.⚠️

No one pov.

Jedidiah and octavius sat on the bench infront of there exhibits and were looking things up on Google with the phone Larry got them that was propped against the bench. "Oh I got one." Jed said and Pressed the letters for 'stupid facts about teddy Roosevelt.' octavius snickered beside him.

The pair scrolled untill they found a really stupid one. 'teddy was a cowboy.' Jedidiah started to die of laughter why'll octavius snickered. "What's so funny guys?" Larry asked walking past. He took the phone and read the article that was up and chuckled. "Your gonna tease him on this aren't you?" "Hell. Yes." Jed said calming down a little.

Larry shrugged and walked away after putting the phone back. The pair calm down and thought about what to look up next. As they were doing that Dexter snatched the phone and was running away. "Dexter!" The two shouted and ran after him.

Jedidiah was faster as he didn't have armor on and he ran a lot. He was super close to Dexter and was about to jump on him when Dexter turned around and dumped some sand on jed. The monkey ran away after that. Jedidiah stayed still.  The amount of sand on him reminded him of the hourglass. The sand on his hat and shoulders was exactly like it was when that happened. Octavius ran up to Jedidiah. "Jedidiah. Jed! Hey can you hear me." Jed stayed still almost like he was frozen but it was still early in the night.

The cowboy started to see black dots in his vision and eventually blacked out and fell over. Octavius caught him and panicked. Luckily Sacagawea was walking past. Octavius called to her still holding Jedidiah now bridal style. She carefully picked them up and over to Larry's office we're teddy Larry and Ahkmenrah were discussing something dumb. They all freaked out when they saw jed passed out and Ahkmenrah went to check the tablet. Sacagawea sat them down on the desk.

After a bit everyone left except octavius refusing to leave Jedidiah's side. A few minutes later jed groaned softly waking up. Octavius noticed. "Jedidiah are you alright?" He asked worried. "I think so? What happened?" Jed asked rubbing his head. He noticed his hat next to him and the fack he was on a desk. "you blacked out after Dexter dumped sand on you. I looked into it while I waited for you to wake up." Octavius said motioning to the propped up phone. Jed sat up fully and sat next to Oct.

"Apparently what happened is a result of PTSD which is basically what happens when a person undergoes something traumatic and certain things cause the person to hyperventilate or relive the moment." Oct explained. "Jed yawned and layed his head on octavius's shoulder. "So I have PTSD?" He asked.

"It appears so. And Dexter caused a PTSD attack by throwing sand on you." Oct said and dust a little sand of Jed's hat. Jedidiah hummed and read the article on the floor. Teddy walked in. "Ah Jedidiah I see you've woken up are you alright?" He asked. "Just fine," Jedidiah pushed and smirked. "Cowboy."  He finished as he still had his head on octs shoulder. Teddy got flushed a little and glared at the smirking jed. "Good day." He huffed and walked away. "Your a twerp." Octavius chuckled. "You love me." Jedidiah smiled.

"Do you wanna watch YouTube?" Oct asked. "Sure." Jed replied. He took his hat off and octavius's helmet and sat them to the side. Octavius looked up human fails and pressed play. Jed laid his head in octavius's lap still a little woozy.

The pair laughed at the fails while shouts of others running from rex were heard but the two ignored it. Octavius played with Jedidiah's hair softly. Jed found it relaxing and smiled lightly. Dexter peaked his head in as Larry shouted trying to find him.

The two on the desk glared at the monkey. Dexter came over and apologized by dropping a new revolver next to them. "Thanks dex. But do that shit again and I'm using this on you." Jedidiah said picking the gun up. Dexter nodded and left. He turned his attention back to the video to see a Karen getting hit both a cart.

The two stayed like that for a few hours.
"Hun do you even have feeling in your legs anymore?" Jed asked looking up at him. "Nope. But you look comfortable so I'm not going to comment on it."octavius said. Jed sat up and laid his head on his shoulder as octavius moved his legs.