how could he.

One night jed and Oct were on the bench just talking and enjoying each other's company. Jed was laughing but stopped when he saw Lancelot come over. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything." He said. "Actually you were." Jed said under his breath. "not at all. What can we help you with." Octavius asked.

"Well I was wondering if you were busy. If you weren't I would've asked if you would like to accompany me to the hall of art." Lance said. Jed huffed and turned away. "I would love to but I'm currently having a debate with Jedidiah." Oct said. Jed smirked. "Oh that's ashame." Lance said. "Yeah hmm so Oct like I was saying-" Jed was cut off. "Now hold on there Jedidiah. I do believe we could work something out. Maybe later we can go to the hall", lance said to Oct.

"Lance. I am talking with Jedidiah. We haven't done that in a few days so maybe tomorrow." Oct tried to reason. "Oh Oct. He is a dusty old western." "DUSTY! OLD!" Jed screamed and pulled out his pistol. "Jed just hold on. Lance, please do not speak to my friend like that." Oct said.

They continued to bicker and fight until Lance gave up. "you know what. I don't even care. I wasn't going to take you to the hall of art for fun. I was going to do this." Lance said and flicked Oct off of the bench and onto the floor. Now to the two miniatures that was a long fall. ",OCT!" Jed yelled and rushed to the edge of the bench.

Oct was lying on the ground, motionless. Jed hurried down the rope they had put in place and claimed Down. "Hmm. That went better than expected.", Lance hummed and got up, but Jed had started to fire his guns at Lance with tears streaming down his face. To Lance the bullets actually stung.

Larry came rushing in. "Jed cut it out. What happened?" "I'll tell ya what happened this jackass came and flicked octy off the bench." Jed shakily said and tossed his guns aside. He sat next to Oct and held his hand.

Ahk and teddy rushed in. Larry told the two and teddy dragged Lance out of the room and into a closet. Larry picked up Oct and Jed and brought him to the office. He sat them on the mouse pad and left to yell at Lance.

Jed stayed by octs side, still holding his hand. He still had tears running down his face when Oct started to move. "Ow. W-what? Jed? What happened?" Oct groaned. "Oh my god Oct your ok!" Jed said and hugged Octavius. "Yes. What happened.?" Oct asked returning the hug.

"Well after Lance pushed you off the bench I went down to you and started shooting at Lance for possibly killing my best friend and crush when Larry came, took us to his office and went to go yell at Lance." Jed said. As Jed was speaking Oct smirked when he said crush. "So. I'm your best friend and, crush?" Oct said.

Jed finally realized what he said and tried to save himself. " Well I mean yeah you are my best friend but- I mean you are really hot but - no wait i-" Jed was cut off by Oct kissing him. When they pulled away, Jed stared at Oct. "I-i-" Oct chuckled and kissed Jed again.

Tim is doing the outro thingy.
*-*-by. Hoped you like it.