the hell?

No one pov

Jedidiah and octavius were driving around the museum one night crazily. Octavius was screaming at Jedidiah to slow down as Jedidiah laughed crazily.

They drove around other's and down a hall of art. Jed came to a suddenly stop at a small hole at the bottom of the wall. "I'm revoking your driving privileges." Octavius said getting out. "Oh come on that was fun." Jedidiah argued. "Why did you take me to a hole in the wall?" Octavius asked. "You'll see. C'mon." Jed said walking over to in and went in.

The hole was just big enough for them. Octavius sighed and fallowed him. They walked for a few minutes. The hole suddenly opened up to a small room like place that was big compared to them. There was a table and two chairs in the center and some lanterns around. "Wow. How did you find this place?" Oct asked looking over at jed. "I was running from rex one day and hid in this here tunnel then wend further in." Jed shrugged and sat down in one chair.

"I'm still confused as to why you brought me here." octavius said sitting in the other chair. "It's a date." Jed said smiling wide. Octavius chuckled. "Thank you jed. It's nice to get away from the other Romans once in a while."

"Tell me about it. Sometimes the westerns get annoying." Jed chuckled and took his hat off. Oct took his off too and sat it next to him on the floor. The two talked flirted and laughed for a while.

Elsewhere the Romans and westerns were trying to find there leaders. "Maybe the westerns took him!" One roman shouted. "Maybe the Romans took him!" A cowboy shouted at the same time.

The westerns and Romans shouted back and forth until Larry walked by. "Whoa whoa calm down. I saw them driving down the art hall." He said breaking up the fight.

The two groups calmed down. "What could they be doing?" A roman asked. "Maybe we should go see?" A western asked. The two groups decided five people from each sides would go and see what they were doing.

The ten started walking to the art hall when teddy rode by on his horse. "Hey! Could you give us a ride to the art hall?" A western asked. "Certainly." Teddy said and picked them all up.

When the ten got there and teddy rode off they continued there search. They saw a hole in the wall and one roman went inside. After a few minutes he came back. "There's a table two chairs and some lanterns inside. They were hear." He said. The ten people continued on looking.

Meanwhile, he'd and Oct were sat on a window seal. "Do you think Larry and Ahkmenrah are dating?" Jed asked out of no were. "Probably. They are always flirting." Oct said. Jedidiah chuckled.

After a bit jed laid his head on octavius's shoulder. They stayed like that looking at the stars untill they heard a group of people. "There they are!" A western shouted. "Wait. Why are they cuddled up?" A roman asked. The two on the window seal groaned and stood up. "God fucking damnit." Jed sighed. "For the love of Rome." Oct groaned. They looked down at the group.

"Why are y'all here?" Jed asked. "Nobody knew where you were so we were sent out to find you." A roman replied. "But why did y'all come to hang out on a window seal?" A western asked. 

"Should we tell them?" Octavius asked Jedidiah. "Sure." Jedidiah said. "We went on a date." Octavius called down. The two groups were shocked and started yelling questions. "Would y'all cool it!" Jedidiah shouted. The two groups shut up and waited.

Octavius and Jedidiah walked closer to the window. "Do we send them back own there own or do we go back with them?" Oct asked. Jed looked outside to see it was still dark. "I say we send them back now." He said looking back at octavius. He nodded and walked to the edge. "Go back we'll be back before morning now get!" Jed shoed them away.

They all grumbled and theft. "I swear to god, can't get a moment of peace." Jed grumbled under his breath as he sat back down next to Oct. "Ugh. I just know everyone's gonna be on my ass about this for days." Jed said laying across octs lap. "Yes. Training is going to be tough." Octs sighed running his hand through Jed's hair