oh crap

This was an idea given to me by _Jasem5_ thank you so much for the idea. I hope I did ok. Enjoy

It started out as a normal night, Larry came to work, teddy and Wea were riding on Texas, the eastern island head got some gum, Jed and octs we're driving around crazily in the RC car, and ahk was talking with Larry.

Everything was normal untill Jed and oct zoomed through there hall. "Jedidiah wait." Oct said causeing Jed to stop the car. "What's up octy?" Jed asked. Oct pointed to the Mayans who were trying to tell them something. "Should we see what they want?" The Roman asked

"I don't see why not." Jed said and got out. Oct did the same and they walked up to the Mayans. They claimed up the wall and onto the small ledge infront of the glass. "What in tarnation do y'all want?" Jed asked.

"Please let us talk to Larry, we only want to ask for our freedom, we promise to not attack anyone or anything and be back here before sunrise." The Mayan leader said.

Jed and Oct exchanged glance before turning there back to the glass and whispering to each other. "Maybe we should tell Larry. I mean, they haven't yelled at anyone lately and I don't think they would resort to vilance." Octavius said. "Yeah, let's go tell gigantor." Jed said and hopped down. "We will be back." Oct said to the mayan leader.

The two both got in the car and sped off to find Larry. They found him closing the African wildlife exhibit. "Hey, gigantor!" Jed yelled and rammed Larry's foot with the car. "Ow! Oh hey guys. What's up?" "They Mayan leader has requested to talk with you." Oct said.

"Really? Fine, let's go." Larry said and walked to the hall of miniatures with Jed and Oct fallowing him in the car. When they arrived, the Mayans waved to Larry as he approached. Jed and Oct got out and got on the ledge. "What's up?" Larry asked.

"We request our freedom. We promise not to attack anyone or anything and to be back here by sunrise. We have thought about the day we were confined here and we fell guilty. Please let us leave." The leader said. "... Fine. But if a single arrow is shot at anyone, you guys are going back on here." Larry said and unlocked the glass and slip it away. The Mayans cheered. "Keep and eye on them ok." Larry said to Jed and Oct who saluted Larry as he left. The Mayans started to leave and get down to the floor. Jed and Oct went to the bench and climbed up along with the Mayan leader.

"So, I must say since our time in captivity, I have been watching the both of you and am very curious about you relationship." The leader said. "well, we are dating." Oct said and Jed tilted his hat down. "I see. Well good for you." The leader said.

The three started to Converse and get to know the mayan leader. As the three were talking they didn't notice some Mayans climbing up be hind the with rope. "Well, thank you for our freedom. But I have to say, there can only be on leader in this hall!" The Mayan leader said. "What in blazez  are you talking about." Jed said only to get rope thrown around him. "Jed!" Oct yelled only to also get tied up. The pair struggled and shouted but to no avail. The Mayans pushed them down and they slid of the bench. The two tried to shout for there men but the Mayans had closed the glass on both exhibits.

The westerns and Romans were now at the glass looking down, they tried to break out to save there leaders but to no avail so they started to yell for help. "Let us go!" The two shouted only to be tied together back to back. They noticed the Mayans making a fire, which oh made the westerns and Romans scream louder. "There can only be one ruler here in this hall and that is the Mayans!" The leader shouted.

Soon a small fire was started which caused Jed and Oct to scream for help. "Larry!" Jed screamed along side Oct. The Mayans we're about to push the terrified roman general and western into the fire when Larry came in with Wea, teddy, ahk and atilla. "What the hell!" He yelled. "Larry help us!" The two leaders yelled. The Romans and westerns we're banging on the glass at the point, trying to get out and save the two. The groups made there war around the miniatures and Larry picked up the Mayan leader as teddy set out the fire.

Jed And Oct both relaxed only to struggle against the rope again. The group started to put the Mayans back in there exhibit ignoring the shouts from the leader. When they put the last one back, Larry shut the glass. "I told you what would happen." He said and locked the glass. "Hey! A little help down here!" Jed yelled biting at the rope. Wea melt down and see them free. The two thanked her and got on her hand. "Oh yeah right." Larry said when he heard the westerns and Romans firing their guns and swinging there swords. Larry moved the glass aside and wea sat Jed and Oct down. They both met inside the tunnel were the train tracks continued and the covered bridge was that connected the two exhibits. The two leaders assured there people that they were ok. Larry and the rest left to go back to there places.

The two directed there people to there spots only for the two leaders to hide in the tunnel. "Are you ok, love?" Oct asked. "Yeah, just a little rattled is all. How about you hun?" "I am quite alright." Oct said. The two looked at each other for two seconds before hugging each other right as the sun rose, freezing them in place.