Chapter 1: Divorce

Yoo Joonghyuk was the Third prince of current emperor. Yoo Joonghyuk was blessed child he had good physique , a very handsome appearance, loving parents and everyone's favour. When he was just 18 years old he went into war to chase down the barbarians with this achievement he earned himself respect of soldiers. Soon after Yoo Joonghyuk earned the position of commander in army. He could beat military generals with bare hands.

Finally when Joonghyuk reached the age of 24 he told his parents that he wishes to marry the only daughter of a Noble family, Lee Seolhwa.

Lee Seolhwa was famous among the people for her incomparable medical skills. Since she was young she was always interested in learning about different diseases and medicines. It was said that if a person has even last of their breath left she could save them. Yoo Joonghyuk parents agreed to his wish and granted him a huge wedding with Noble daughter Lee Seolhwa.

Some times after their marriage Yoo Joonghyuk again had to go to the borders due to war.

After 2 years Yoo Joonghyuk finally returns from war after defeating the enemies. He quickly goes to the palace and greets his parents the current emperor and empress and skips all the celebration and dinners arranged in the joy of winning the war by saying he is tired from war and journey and wants to take rest. He quickly goes back to his mansion hoping that his wife would be waiting for him to greet him. Joonghyuk was excited to see his wife, Lee seolhwa after 2 whole years. He couldn't wait anymore to reunion with her.

He reaches mansion but instead of being greeted by his wife he is greeted by the servants. He asks the servants about her whereabouts but the only response he receives is 'Her Highness always goes out of mansion without taking any servants with her. Most of the time she remains outside sometimes at nights she doesn't even come back to mansion'. Yoo Joonghyuk grows furious after listening that. He was ready to go and drag her back to mansion this very second but then Lee Hyunsung his personal guard stopped him and told him to cool down himself maybe she was just going out of the mansion to check her patients.

After hearing to Lee Hyunsung's words Joonghyuk calms down and thinks it does make sense. Lee Seolhwa was a kind of person who doesn't care about rich or poor or about anything if she see anyone suffering she would help them without any second thought.

It was late at night Yoo Joonghyuk was waiting for Lee Seolhwa to come so that they could have their dinner together after so much time. But it was past midnight their was no sign of Lee Seolhwa coming. After each passing second Joonghyuk was growing furious and furious even Lee Hyunsung started sweating. Servants started to murmur suddenly Joonghyuk stood up from his place and grabbed a servant collar. By his suddenly action all the servants shut their mouths. Their was pin drop silence in the dinning hall even Lee Hyunsung was shocked by his suddenly action.

Yoo Joonghyuk eyes were bloodshot then he suddenly shouts at the servant " What did you just said? Repeat yourself again!"

The servant panicked "Y-Y-Your High-Highness, t-this lowly servant di-didn't said anything."

Hearing servant response Joonghyuk grew more furious he pulled he servant toward himself and shouts "I SAID REPEAT YOURSELF WHAT YOU SAID JUST NOW OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR HEAD TODAY!"

After hearing this the servant got more scared his head was hanging low he kept his eyes shut tightly he didn't dare to look up at Yoo Joonghyuk furious face he suddenly started saying " Y-Y-Your High-Highness few d-days back I-I was go-going to the mou-mountains i saw H-Her Highness with the se-second s-son of n-northern duke!"

Yoo Joonghyuk was silent. Servant not getting good feeling about this silence he suddenly raised his head he started to shout, "YOUR HIGHNESS! IT ISN'T JUST ME OTHER PEOPLE HAVE ALSO SEEN HER HIGHNESS WITH THE SECOND SON OF NORTHERN DUKE MANY TIMES!"
After hearing this Joonghyuk throws the servant towards the wall. He was going to kill the servant as soon as he reached for his sword Lee Hyunsung suddenly grabs him from behind "Your Highness! Your Highness! Please Calm down Your Highness!!" With too much difficulties Lee Hyunsung drags Yoo Joonghyuk to study room and locks the door. He quickly tell all the servants to leave.
After an hour or so when Yoo Joonghyuk finally calms down after destroying his study room. After a while Lee Hyunsung opens the door.