Chapter 8: Message

"Dokjaaa" Uriel excited voice came.

"Uriel" Dokja who was sitting on a comfortable chair in the garden responsed.

"What brings you here?" Dokja asks.

"Whattt? Can't I come here to meet my baby brother??" Uriel said pretending to be hurt.

To which Dokja gave a awkward laugh.

"Here look I brought so many things!" With that said she hand over many bags to Dokja.

"What are those?" Dokja said in a surprised voice.

"Things for my little nephew" Uriel declared proudly.

"But there's still time before the baby comes" Dokja responded.

"That doesn't matter! If I knew little earlier I would have brought so much more things for the baby from other kingdoms! Good thing Junghyuk (A/N: Joonghyuk older brother/Uriel husband) trip was delayed so i could tell him to buy many things for our nephew." Uriel said.

"Older brother is coming soon right?" Dokja asked.

"Yes he should be here within a week" Uriel answered.

"Oh finally I'll meet older brother" Dokja said.

"Gosh! Dokja you haven't meet any of Joonghyuk's siblings right? You haven't met oldest brother in law too right?" Uriel asked.

"Yes till now I haven't met anyone apart from you... Everyone was out of kingdom when I got married to Joonghyuk" Dokja said.

"Understandable, me and Junghyuk had to go to other kingdoms, Oldest brother and brother-in-law went to Southern kingdoms and Yoo mia has been finishing her studies in other kingdom. We all couldn't attend Joonghyuk wedding.
Now that I remember Mia studies should be completing very soon too, she must be preparing to come back home soon.
And oldest brother should be coming soon too! Finally everyone will be together and we'll even have a new member in our family too.
Oh my goodness it's soo exciting!!!!"
Uriel voice was full of excitement.

"Yes" Dokja replied happily.

"Ah" a small groan come from Dokja.

"Dokja what happened?" Uriel quickly asked in worriedly.

"Nothing just the baby kicked. Do you want to touch?" Dokja responded.

Dokja was almost 8 months pregnant now. His baby bumb is clearly visible. The baby is really active and energetic just like his father always kicking and moving around.

At first Dokja morning sickness were serve. For days he could only eats fruits and congee. Just when he was finally over his headache and vomiting, his craving started. It was all thanks to Joonghyuk who never denied any of Dokja request and always made whatever Dokja wanted to eat, there wasn't a lot of troubles.

Finally when Dokja was in stable period. Yoo Joonghyuk had to go to imperial Court to help his parents as none of the brothers were there for help.

Uriel would frequently come and spend time with Dokja and talk to him for hours and hours. Dokja quite enjoyed her company as he couldn't move around much due to his baby bump.

"Can I touch?" Uriel ask excitedly.

"Yes" Dokja responded happily.

Uriel quickly put her hands on Dokja bump feeling the baby movements.

"Dokja I felt the baby kick!!!!!!" Uriel squealed excitedly.

"The baby is saying hello to their aunt" Dokja responded.