Chapter 5: cooking for you

It has been 2 weeks since Dokja and Joonghyuk marriage. Dokja and Joonghyuk aren't done with their honeymoon period yet but now Joonghyuk let Dokja get out of the bed through it doesn't mean he doesn't do the 'Thing' every night ( ͡°³ ͡°). Slowly dokja has started to take over his highness role in the household work which is mainly to control servants and financial record of the mansion.

During day Dokja is usually busy with household work meanwhile Joonghyuk practice in the training ground which is in their backyard.

In this two weeks Dokja has become used to household work and his role as a wife.

______________________________________________

It was soon going to be time for lunch. The servants in the kitchen were preparing food when suddenly Kim Dokja enters the kitchen.

Seeing Dokja every servant present in kitchen bow down to him.

"Your Highness do you need something?" One lady servant asked him.

"No I don't need anything
... Actually I-I'm here to cook something for Joonghyuk-ah" Dokja replies getting embarrassed and a blush appears on his face.

"Oh my" gasped the lady servant who asked him in aww and started blushing.

Other lady servants who were in kitchen quickly surrounded Dokja and started to ask him what they need to do.

Seeing them treating him so nicely and helping dokja got shy. Seeing Dokja getting shy all the servants because awwww.

For the servants Dokja was like a precious and rare piece of glowing star from the universe that they needed to protect and handle with care.

Seeing the servants lost Dokja called them to bring them to back to reality.

Soon everyone started to pick a work to help Kim Dokja in cooking.

"Your Highness may I ask a question" suddenly a maid said.

"Yeah sure" Dokja replied while continue doing what he was doing.

"Your Highness what are you going to make for his Highness? You haven't said anything about it..." The maid asked.

"Ummmmm..... Actually i-i didn't thought about it..."

After a few second of silence Dokja slowly replied getting embarrassed.

"... Suddenly I just thought of making something for him but now I don't know what to make..."

All the servants and maids turned to look toward Kim Dokja thinking he was really cute and lovely. Caring about his husband so much. In maids eyes the respect and admiration for Dokja grew more. Now they were determined to help him with everything they've got.

"We will help you your Highness you don't need to worry" the maids replied filled with enthusiasm.

"Thank you very much everyone for your help" Dokja replied smiling.

Hearing dokja reply everybody quickly got busy in their work.

Suddenly a maid asked, "Your Highness you know how to cook? It's kind of impressive!"

"Haha.... To be honest... I don't actually know cooking i just used to cook noodles for myself sometimes at late night if I got hungry while reading..." Dokja replied awkwardly getting embarrassed.