chapter 7: He's pregnant!

"Did you still not understand Her Majesty? Then let me the one to tell you this wonderful news" After playing with words for so long Imperial physician was finally going to tell them the truth. He had a soft smile on his face.

Even though Queen, Joonghyuk and Uriel were furious with Imperial physician game but they were still nervous to know what Imperial physician was about to tell them.

"Congratulations! Your Highness Yoo Joonghyuk you're going to become a father soon. His Highness Dokja is pregnant with your child."

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Everyone present in the room was stunned after hearing imperial physician words.

Yoo Joonghyuk eyes became wide open as soon as imperial physician finished his words.

Yoo Joonghyuk could still not believe what imperial physician has just said.

Even after few seconds passed he was still standing like statue with his eyes open wide. Not only him but everyone present in room was silent.

"Are you serious imperial physician? You're not joking right?" Finally it was Queen who broke the silence. Hearing Queen voice Yoo Joonghyuk who was still in daze came back to reality.

"It's true her majesty His Highness Dokja is really pregnant. I won't joke on such serious matter. If you don't believe me you can call other doctors to check it." Imperial physician replied with calm and confined voice.

Looking at imperial physician calm expression Joonghyuk finally started to believe it was all not a joke, everything is true. That means...

Joonghyuk quickly turned back to look at Dokja who was sitting on bed. Still dazed...

Dokja was lost in his thoughts after hearing imperial physician words.
Dokja still couldn't believe what imperial physician just said... He was pregnant...? With Yoo Joonghyuk child...? Their really a baby... A little life in his stomach...?

Dokja thoughts were a mess... He still couldn't believe at imperial physician words...! He couldn't believe that there was really a little life in his stomach...! His and Joonghyuk child...!

There were many thought going around Dokja head. He finally snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a voice calling his name. Dokja lift his head up to look toward the person who just called him.
It was none other than Yoo Joonghyuk.

Yoo Joonghyuk saw Dokja lost in his thoughts. Joonghyuk slowly calls Dokja name. Dokja finally get out if thoughts and lift his head up to look at Joonghyuk.

Their eyes meet... Both of them don't say anything... they just keep looking into each other eyes...

Yoo Joonghyuk moves away from where he was standing with queen and imperial physician and starts to walk toward the bed where Dokja was sitting without breaking their eye contact.

Joonghyuk goes and stand beside the bed just infront of Dokja. They both were still looking into each others eyes. Not breaking their eye contact neither saying anything. Both of them didn't cared about it, neither they cared about the other people standing in the room.

Looking at the mood between them imperial physician started to step backward quietly, ready to leave the room with disturbing the atmosphere.

Noticing imperial physician action Uriel who was also present in the room understood his intention and thought to do same as imperial physician.

When imperial physician told Joonghyuk that Dokja was pregnant Uriel couldn't believe on her ears what she just heard.

She was still trying to believe at Imperial physician words. When she finally believed it all wasn't just a dream but reality she wanted to scream happily and run to hug Dokja tightly.