Chapter 5.5: EXTRA

It's been few days since Dokja-cooking-the-kitchen incidents. It has been topic of discussion around the town and now people call his event as Dokja-cooking-the-kitchen incident.
The kitchen is bring repaired. Till then a temporary kitchen has been made. So Joonghyuk hasn't gotten a chance to show his master cooking skills to Dokja yet.

And so Joonghyuk has nothing better to do. The neighboring kingdoms are not trying to provoke them. The barbarians are also laying low not creating any troubles. The kitchen is also under repair. So usually Joonghyuk just catch his little husband and drags him to the bed.

But recently catching his husband has become hard for Joonghyuk. At first Dokja wasn't familiar with the mansion or to the people so it was easy for Joonghyuk to catch Dokja. Now after almost 3 weeks Dokja has made himself familiar with everything and everyone so now he's not easy to find and catch him.

Sometimes while searching for dokja Joonghyuk gets the thought that Dokja must have done some kind of magic on all the servants and maids because everyone listen and follow him more than Yoo Joonghyuk. Whenever Joonghyuk go to ask the servants where did Dokja hide they won't even give him a hint.

Sometimes Joonghyuk feels like he's back to 3 years old self just the difference is at that time he used to play hide and seek with his older brothers and right now he is playing hide and seek with his husband Dokja.

It's gets tough for Joonghyuk to find Dokja with each passing day because Dokja is really good at sneaking around. So whenever Joonghyuk catches him he makes sure that Dokja isn't is the condition to get out of bed for next two days.

______________________________________________

And just like this one more week passes.

It was early morning Joonghyuk hands were wrapped around Dokja waist firmly. Both were sleeping peacefully in a deep sleep. When they heard a knock at there door.

"Your Highness" head servant voice came.

Both Joonghyuk and Dokja found it annoying to get up so early and deal with whatever news head servantas had brought. They both were too tried after all.

Dokja just turned around and fell back asleep again. Joonghyuk noticed that Dokja didn't wanted to get up. So he got up from his bed. Then he covered Dokja carefully with blanket so he doesn't catch cold. Then grabbed a robe for himself and opened the door.

"What happened?" Joonghyuk asked clearly little annoyed.

"Your Highness Her Majesty has come along with His Majesty. They're waiting downstair." Head servant replied in a panick voice.

"Why are they here so early in the morning?"

"We don't know Your Highness. We didn't receive any prior letter from them about their arrival."

Clearly head servant wasn't prepared to receive guest so early in the morning either.

Sigh

Joonghyuk sighed deeply clearly knowing he's going to have headache.

"Okay. You go and take care of them I'm going to wash up. And sent some servants to prepare bath and clothes for us. I'll wake up Dokja." Joonghyuk replied.

After sending the head servant away. Joonghyuk again closed the door and went to Dokja side to wake him up.

"Dokja... Dokja wake up we've to wash up quickly!" Clearly Dokja found it annoying and turned to opposite side and fully covering himself with blanket.

Joonghyuk knew Dokja was tired he didn't wanted to wake him up either.

"They better have a good reason for showing up so early in the morning" Joonghyuk murmured in annoyed voice.

"Dokja wake up mother and father are waiting downstair."

Dokja was asleep but as soon as he heard king and queen were downstair. He quickly woke up.

"What? Mother and father are downstair?" Dokja asked Joonghyuk confirming that he didn't heard anything wrong in the sleep.

"Yeah. They're downstair." Joonghyuk replied in annoying voice running his hand through his hair.

"Then why are you sitting here in robe? We need to hurry up and wash up quickly." Dokja said in panick and hurry.

"Sigh okay I'm going to wash up first you can rest for few minutes more. I know they're not going to go back soon" Joonghyuk got up from where he was sitting and went to wash up.

Both quickly washed up and went downstair to greet the King and Queen.

"My babies!!!! A very happy one month wedding anniversary!!! 🎉
I'm so happy for both of you...!!" Queen pulled them both for a tight hug and kissed their forehead giving them her blessings.

It turned out to be their one month marriage anniversary and queen barged inside their mansion along with king early morning happily cheering and congratulating Joonghyuk and Dokja one month marriage anniversary with one carriage full of gift.

Obviously Joonghyuk wasn't pleased with Queen bargeding inside so early morning but he cooled down as soon as he realised it's been one month since his and Dokja's wedding.

Poor Dokja had to sit with his in-laws for hours even though he was sore all over and sleepy due to Joonghyuk wilding all night.

Joonghyuk tried to send his mother back to palace many times. But she was determined to spend all day with her son-in-law Dokja.

"Mother you should go back now. Don't you have things to do in palace?"

"Why are you trying to send me away so soon. You always have Dokja with you anyway let your mother have Dokja for one day!
Dokja-ya you should come to palace there we will have hours to talk. Here your damn husband doesn't even let his own mother chat with his wife."

"Why would he go to palace and what are you going to chat with him for hours?"

"That's our secret why would I tell you what are we gonna talk about!"

"He isn't going to palace"

"He.Will"

"He.Won't"

Poor Dokja was just sitting there with a awkward smile not knowing what to say between this mother-son bickering.

After hours to trying to send them Joonghyuk finally managed to send them back after telling them that it's their anniversary so they want to spend rest to the day together just them.

To be continued...

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

A/N: Hello my dear readers!! It's been a while, here a extra chapter for y'all. This chapter was suppose to be in chapter 6 but as chapter 6 become too long I had a maje this part into a extra chapter. Hope you enjoy this

And I've finished writting the next chapter so till tonight I'll post it too.

Don't forget to like and comment if you liked the chapter! 💕