Chapter 10: Older Brother

Soon a tall man wearing a white colour coat and panting heavily enters the room.

"Greeting your maje-"

"Greetings can be done later please take a look at our Dokja first" Queen says hurriedly.

"Y-yes your majesty" Imperial physician replies while still gasping for air.

He quickly checks Dokja pulse and then baby bump. He quickly takes out a small bottle of medicine and give them to Dokja.

Soon after drinking the medicine Dokja pain started to decrease.

"It's alright now your majesty" Imperial physician turn around and inform Queen.

"What happened to him? Is he okay? Is the child okay?" Queen asked worriedly.

"Yes your majesty both of them are okay. His highness Dokja lower abdomen started to hurt due to overwork. Now that he's in last month of pregnancy I'll suggest him to take as much rest as possible along with taking healthy diet and not to tire himself out."

"Thank you for your time imperial physician" Uriel said respectfully.

"It might sound rude but can i ask what his highness Dokja did today?"

Everybody eyes fell on Joonghyuk after imperial physician question.

"Hey woke up in the morning, had breakfast, ate some sweets on the way to Imperial Palace, then when I came back he was in imperial garden" Joonghyuk responded.

"Umm that all can't tire him out so badly" Imperial Physician said in confused voice.

"He was looking around the palace with me" Uriel responded.

"Now that makes sense traveling in this state then looking around in palace might have been little too much for his body" Imperial physician said.

"Your Highness Yoo Joonghyuk I would suggest you to prevent His highness Dokja from traveling in this state. It might not be good for his body" Imperial physician suggested.

"Joonghyuk-ah why don't you just stay here until his delivery" Queen suggest Joonghyuk.

"Yes Joonghyuk it's better if he stays here. It's not good for him to travel to Imperial Palace then back everyday. Also we all are here to take care of him. And then if by chance there's any emergency Imperial physician is also here" Uriel add.

Yoo Joonghyuk quietly look at Dokja pale face.

Queen and Uriel look at Joonghyuk in anticipation.

"Okay we'll stay here until Dokja safety gives birth" Joonghyuk says while looking at Dokja.

Dokja soon fell asleep after the pain started to reduce.

Everyone was about to go back when suddenly the door was opened and servant entered the room. He was panting heavily.

"How dare you to enter the room without permission!" Queen said in a loud voice.

"I- I'm sorry Your Majesty but it's something important." The servant responded while breathing heavily.

Everyone was waiting for servant to continue.

"Speak" Queen ordered.

"Y-Your Majesty S-second Prince Yoo Junghyuk is already her-" Servant was still speaking when a man very similar to Yoo Joonghyuk in build and look entered the room.

He walks straight toward the Queen and knees in front of her with a serious face.

"Greetings Your Majesty The Queen" Yoo Junghyuk says in a serious tone.

My Bride... [Yoo Joonghyuk X Kim Dokja]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara