Chapter 4: Greeting mother and father

It's been two days since Yoo Joonghyuk and Kim Dokja marriage. All the servants and knights of Yoo Joonghyuk mansion haven't seen the face of newlyweds more than twice since the marriage. Since the newlyweds have decided to lock themself in their room or more like Yoo Joonghyuk doesn't let Kim Dokja get out of bed. First day they atleast got out of the room to have breakfast but after that they started to have their food delivered to their room. Only when it was time for food Joonghyuk would open their door, take the food from servant and proceed to do what they were doing. All the servants and knights started to feel bad for their new highness. After all they have never saw a newlyweds like them.

At the evening an envoy came with a message from King and Queen.

Knock! Knock!

"Your Highness an envoy has came with His Majesty's and Her Majesty's message." Head servant said after knocking the door of newlyweds room.

A little while later Yoo Joonghyuk voice came.

"What's the message?"

"Your Highness, In the message His Majesty and Her Majesty has said that they will be coming here tomorrow morning. To meet Your Highness Yoo Joonghyuk and His Highness Kim Dokja to give their congratulations to you on your wedding." Head servant spoke out loud while reading the letter that the envoy has brought.

Yoo Joonghyuk just hmm little later from inside the room after listening to the head servant.

"Your Highness" little later Head servant spoke again.

"What? You've something else to say? If yes then make it quick." Yoo Joonghyuk replied grumbling.

"Your Highness please don't get angry for what this lowly servant is to say. But you should give His Highness Kim Dokja little rest now Your Highness. Tomorrow His Majesty and Her Majesty are also going to come. His Highness must be tried." Head servant says being wary of Yoo Joonghyuk.

For a moment there was only silence.

"Y-Your Highness I'm-I'm really sorry I was being rude." Head servant spoke while panicking.

"SIGHH"

Head servant heard a heavy sigh from Yoo Joonghyuk.

Little later Yoo Joonghyuk voice come," I understand... You can go now."

Head servant quickly took his leave and run away as soon as possible.

After an hour or so Joonghyuk finally opened his room and called few servants to prepare bath for them and clean their room.

Kim Dokja was peacefully sleeping on the bed exhausted. He didn't even hear servant coming.

Before letting the servants enter Yoo Joonghyuk has carefully wrapped Kim Dokja in blanket like he didn't wanted anyone else to see his beloved.

It was usually that day after the wedding new bride used to get introduced to all the servants and relatives in the house but in Kim Dokja case he wasn't given a chance to get out of his room after their wedding. So only few servants had seen Kim Dokja.

When servants saw Kim Dokja they were astonished even in such condition Kim Dokja beauty couldn't be hidden. His nape was full of red bite marks like Yoo Joonghyuk was claiming that Kim Dokja is his to the world. Servants didn't wanted to imagine how red their new highness body was under the blanket. White pale face exhausted and hair wet due to sweat. They could understand now why Yoo Joonghyuk didn't wanted to let Kim Dokja out of his room.