Chapter 6: Dokja what happened?

It's been over two months since their marriage. Recently Joonghyuk has noticed that Dokja has been sleeping more than usual. Joonghyuk just assumed that it must be because of work that he get so tried.

After all this time Joonghyuk realised one thing and that is Dokja get too absorb in the work once he starts. He start doing more work than required. And he doesn't let anyone help him thinking it'll be trouble for other. Sometimes he goes as far as doing other's work.

Then every night because he pushes Dokja too much that can also be reason why Dokja must be feeling so tried. Joonghyuk decides to give Dokja little break tomorrow.

__________________________________________________________

Next morning Joonghyuk come backs to mansion after his morning training.

"Where is Dokja?" Joonghyuk asked one servant who was passing by.

"Replying to Your Highness, His Highness Dokja is still sleeping. Head servant tried to wake his Highness up but His Highness told him to let him rest little more and fell back asleep." The servant answers Joonghyuk.

"Okay go back to your work." Joonghyuk send off the servant and started to walk toward his room.

Joonghyuk opens the door and see Dokja sleeping peacefully on the bed. Joonghyuk goes and sit beside Dokja and run his hands through Dokja soft and shiny black hair.

"Dokja... Dokja-ya... Wake up it's almost time for breakfast... Are you feeling okay? Are you feeling sick Dokja?" Joonghyuk says while trying to wake up Dokja.

In reply Dokja just hmms and move little closer to where Joonghyuk was sitting. Seeing Dokja action Joonghyuk also moves little closer and put Dokja head on his lap.

"Dokja wake up now. Let's go and eat something. Also let's also go out today." Joonghyuk said softly.

Dokja didn't reply to Joonghyuk but after few minutes he slowly moves from Joonghyuk lap and sit straight on the bed while rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" Joonghyuk says with mischief.

In response he gets a glare from Dokja.

Seeing Dokja glaring at him with his bedhair and his rob slipping through his shoulder. Joonghyuk started to laugh.

"Why are you laughing like maniac in early morning everyone will think their respected general and third prince has gone crazy!" Dokja respond in annoyed voice.

"Dokja-ya do you really think it's early morning right now? Then why don't you pull the curtains and see? The sun is high up in the sky. It's past 10am now." Joonghyuk replied with a smug face.

"What?? Why are you telling me that now? You should've woken me up before." Dokja says in panick.

"Why are you panicking so much. It's your mansion. You should know that you can wake up and sleep whenever you want." Joonghyuk says casually.

Hearing this Dokja glare at Joonghyuk.

"First of all your sweats stinks. Please go and wash up." Dokja says.

Hearing Dokja words Joonghyuk lowers his head a little to sniff himself. And he feels he really do smell. He calls the head servant and order him to prepare a bath for him. He was ready to go and wash up.