Chapter 3: After wedding

Joonghyuk was standing on platform made at the end of asile. Then a person entered the hall holding Hades hands. He was wearing white suit with a beautiful white veil covering his face. That person comes towards Joonghyuk.

Joonghyuk slowly comes forward and offers his hands. Hades gives his son hand and Yoo Joonghyuk's hand.

And Joonghyuk realise how different is Dokja hand compared to his hand unlike his hands big and rough hand Dokja's hand is compatibly small, pale and soft.

Hands in hands they both started to walk toward the priest. Joonghyuk grins noticing his and Dokja's height difference. But quickly put on his solemn face.

They both follow all the wedding rituals. It was now time for kiss. Yoo Joonghyuk slowly rise up the veil. Joonghyuk become totally stunned looking at the person beside him. He was so pretty. Milky white skin, long black eyelashes, soft and pink lips. People always use to say Lee Seolhwa is the prettiest but he was even prettier than her. Yoo Joonghyuk was so absorbed in staring at Kim Dokja face that he forgot their were people sitting there. After feeling that Joonghyuk was taking too much time Kim Dokja raised his head to look at Yoo Joonghyuk face. And then their eyes met. Yoo Joonghyuk saw those black eyes and he felt there was universe in those black eyes. Then he noticed Kim Dokja face was getting red Yoo Joonghyuk felt his cheeks burning. Kim Dokja quickly stop looking at him and starts looking at the floor a awkward atmosphere arise between them. Then Yoo Joonghyuk realised that he was staring at him for too long . He quickly turns he face to look at the crowd and he notices that his parents and his little sister were giggling while looking at them. Not just his family but everyone in the crowd was murmuring and giggling. Realising this he quickly turns toward priest. Priest again reminds Yoo Joonghyuk that he has to kiss Dokja now. Remembering what he was suppose to do Joonghyuk quickly regains himself.

He puts his one hand on Dokja shoulder and rise Dokja's chin with other hand then he slowly bends a little and slowly and softly kisses Dokja lips. Crowd starts cheering and throwing flowers at them. They both slowly part apart from their kiss looking into each other eyes. And then they hear priest saying, "Now I officially announce you both as husband and husband. Congratulations! I wish may you both have a happy life."

Hearing this they both start smiling while looking at each other. Joonghyuk offers his hand toward Kim Dokja and Kim Dokja happily gives his hand in Yoo Joonghyuk hand. Holding their hands they both turn toward the crowd and the cheers gets louder.

As Yoo Joonghyuk was a prince a huge party was thrown. Many citizens were coming giving them gifts and congratulating them. Suddenly a person comes and tightly hugs Kim Dokja. Kim Dokja was slightly taken back but quickly becomes normal as soon as he realises who it was.

"Heewon-ssi?! When did you come back?"

"Kim Dokja you bas- I was only gone for 2 months and you didn't even told me you were getting married." It was Jung heewon.

Seeing how she was hugging Dokja and talking to him casually Yoo Joonghyuk gets little annoyed.

Cough! Cough!
Yoo Joonghyuk fakes coughing.

"Even if you both are friends I hope you don't forget his position. He is now a member of Royal family and a married person. I hope you won't touch him so casually." Joonghyuk says with his solemn face.

Hearing this Jung Heewon quickly notices that Yoo Joonghyuk was also standing there. She quickly let go of Kim Dokja and greets him. And congratulates them.

At the same time Han Sooyoung, Yoo Sangah, Lee Gilyoung, Shin Yoosung, Lee Hyunsung, Yoo Mia, Lee Jihye and Kim Namwoon also come and surrounds them. Kim Dokja introduce them to Yoo Joonghyuk while Lee Jihye and Kim Namwoon introduce themselves as Yoo Joonghyuk students.