Chapter 7.5:Tomato soup (EXTRA)

"Your Highness, his Highness Dokja didn't finished his food today too." Head butler says.

"Is he working again?" Joonghyuk asks.

Head butler nods his head hesitatingly.

"We tired to stop him but he didn't listened to us"

"Okay" Joonghyuk replies. He don't say anything else.

After checking one last paper Yoo Joonghyuk get up from his seat and exits his study room.

While passing through the corridor he see Dokja scrolling in the garden. His baby bump which was barely visible in lose clothes.

A smile appears on his face.

3 months ago he got greatest news of his life. Their baby which was growing inside Dokja.

After 1 week Dokja will be 5 months along. Joonghyuk was excited to hold their baby but he was worried too.

Dokja morning sickness were worse than he could've imagined. His sense of smell became quite sensitive due to which with the merely smell of the food he would be running to bathroom to throw up.

It became so worse that Dokja had no choice but to only eat fruits and congee.

During this period his hormones became unstable too. He would get angry at small things and start crying if things don't go his way. Joonghyuk could see pregnancy wasn't easy at all. Thus Joonghyuk wanted to take care of Dokja as much as he could.

"Dokja" Joonghyuk calls.

Hearing his name Dokja turns around and look at Joonghyuk.

"Hmm? Joonghyuk-ah what happened? Done with your work?" Dokja asks.

"Nothing, why aren't you resting? I heard you didn't finished your food again today"

"I was getting tired inside so I thought I should take a scroll in the garden" Dokja answers.

Joonghyuk waits for Dokja to continue. But when Dokja doesn't replies Joonghyuk askes again,
"Go on you still haven't answered my second question"

"Hmm that-" Dokja hesitate to speak.

"Yes that Dokja"

"I just didn't feel hungry"

"That excuse isn't going to work Dokja"

"But I really didn't wanted to eat that!"

"So what do you want to eat? Tell me I'll cook it for you"

"I- I... want... tomato soup" Dokja hesitantly murmur in a quiet voice while keeping his eyes set at the ground.

Joonghyuk was in utter shock. Everyone in the mansion knew just how much Dokja hates tomatoes, And Dokja asking for tomato soup was probably the most shocking thing Yoo Joonghyuk has ever heard in his life.

Dokja was quiet anxiously waiting for Joonghyuk response but when he didn't heard a word from the other he finally decided to look at Joonghyuk.

Looking at Joonghyuk shocked face, Dokja started to feel that he said something that he shouldn't have. Tears starts to form in his eyes but he didn't wanted to cry.

Dokja turns is head around and quickly started wiping his tears. He was mentally cursing himself,

Damn hormones! why are you suddenly acting up now? It wasn't something big to cry on. Of course Joonghyuk-ah would be shocked hearing that i want tomato soup. Fuck! why the fuck this tears aren't stopping. Is my fucking tear bag broken? Oh my gosh why isn't it stopping. Why am I crying when it wasn't even something to cry upon? This pregnancy has definitely made my insane I always start crying! What I am? A crybaby?
Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit
Just stop now-