Chapter 11: Kick

"Dokja he is my older brother Yoo Junghyuk and Uriel husband" Joonghyuk explained.

"Greeting Your Highness Yoo Junghyuk. My apologies I didn't greet you earlier." Dokja quickly said in a nervous tone while trying to bow down to greet him.

"No! No! please don't bow down It's alright just like this! I hope you're feeling okay now?" Junghyuk quickly said stopping Dokja from bowing.

"Yes your highness I'm feeling okay now. Thank you for asking" Dokja responded respectfully.

"That's good! Remember, taking care of yourself comes first. And you can also call me elder brother or big brother like Joonghyuk, Dokja" Junghyuk replied with a soft smile on his face.

"Yes elder brother" Dokja said.

"We can chat again later let's start the dinner now. Dokja must he hungry it's not good for him to be hungry! Come come quickly everyone start the dinner" Queen said.

"Yes mother" Junghyuk quickly responded.

Soon everyone started their dinner with little chat in between.

"Ahh" suddenly a small painful cry came from Dokja.

Everyone attention soon turned to Dokja.

"What happened Dokja" everyone asked Dokja worriedly.

Dokja put down his spoon that he was holding and put his hand on his belly. Joonghyuk quickly understood what happened. He also quickly put down his spoon and started caressing Dokja belly.

Dokja quickly turned toward them and told them with a smile, "It nothing just the baby is becoming naughtier day by day and sometimes kicks too hard"

"Thank God! I'm relieved... It's not something serious. With each day passing the child is becoming more and more like Joonghyuk!" Queen responded.

"I remember the time when mother was pregnant with Joonghyuk. He was also naughty like that. I can't believe time passed so fast... I used to look at Joonghyuk doing mischievous things all day long and now I'm gonna see younger version of Joonghyuk creating mess all day long. HAHAHAHA" Yoo Junghyuk said and started laughing.

Hearing Junghyuk words Yoo Joonghyuk gave an annoyed look.

Soon everyone else also started laughing.

The dinner soon ended with everyone chatting happily and enjoying the meal. In between the chat the baby would also kick Dokja to attract everyone's attention toward itself.

When everyone was about to get up from their chair and go back to their room suddenly Junghyuk called Kim Dokja and Yoo Joonghyuk and told them to wait a little.
King and Queen who were also about to get up also got confused by Junghyuk sudden action.

Soon Uriel signaled a maid standing beside her.

After getting the signal the maid quickly left dinning room.

Soon many maid standing in a straight line holding gifts entered the dinning room.

"Dokja, Joonghyuk... This are some gifts from us. We know we are late to congratulate you on your wedding. We hope you'll forgive us and accept this gift from our side" Yoo Junghyuk said in a apologising voice.

"There's no need to apologize elder brother. We understand" Dokja said.

"Dokja... Please accept our apology and accept our gifts" Uriel said in a soft voice.

Hearing Uriel words Dokja turned to look toward Joonghyuk, noticing Dokja gaze Joonghyuk nodded and gave him signal to accept it.

"Then... I must thank elder brother and you for the gifts" Dokja said hesitantly.