IMPORTANT

I want to apologise for everyone who keeps expecting updates from me, but i have had a lot on my mind lately and I haven't been able to get on. I am currently working on the second part of always, but for now I am in serious need for a co-writer. I WILL BE CHOOSING 2 PEOPLE. I will email/message you my chapters and you guys will read them over and tell me if it is sutiable for the story or not. I am in need of you're opinions. Please enter this contest guys. I feel like this will help me stay on track and focus better. This will also be up for my other stories so you still have 3 other chances to enter. Please help me out here guys!

RULES:

1. I need to know your age.

2. Send me a small blurb of your writing. It could be a short letter that luke wrote to michael or something

3. your email.  This is so i can send you my writing.

4. 3 facts about yourself. This is so I can get to know you as a person so I know who I am working with.5. Can I trust you? I WILL BE GIVING YOU ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNT. I NEED TO TRUST THAT YOU WON'T GIVE AWAY MY PASSWORD. YOU HAVE TO SHOW ME THAT I CAN TRUST YOU.

If anyone applies, i will send them just a recap of these rules and I hope at least 3 people get to enter. I really want this story to continue and I know a lot of you do too, to please just try to help me out? I love you and good luck!

-Courtney