one

i've got to come up with chapter names /.\

luke turned to his mother who gave him a soft smile before kissing him on the cheek as his father snapped the camera. luke smiled and hugged both of his parents as he went to open the door.

"luke, are you sure you want to go to prom all by yourself?" his mother asked palcing a hand on one of his broad shoulders.

luke nodded and turned the handle.

"luke, you could take on of your bothers or baby zoe." his father added. luke sighed annoyed.

"i'm sure. i don't wanna reget missing my first prom and i don't need to take a baby with me." he said and opened the door.

as luke's head turned rightside up, he caught himself starring at the most beautiful boy he had ever seen in his life. the boy was dressed in a suit and tie, hair dyed red, and a small rose in his hand.

"hey luke, you may not know me personally, but i cuoldn't help but come out to escort you to your first prom when i found out what your date had done to you." he said.

luke looked at the boy in shock. "a-are you...no. it can't be-"

the boy chuckled and handed the rose to luke. "but i am. lukey, would you like to go to prom with me, your 'ol pen pal?"

luke gave michael a huge smile and hugged him tightly. "yes! yes a billion times yes!" he cheered.

michael laughed and hugged the blonde boy back. liz and andrew stood behind the door, watching in awe at the two boys. liz was especially happy, knowing that her and michael's plan had worked. when michael found out about luke, he looked up his address online and called the number that popped up next to it. liz talked to michael for a few minutes, taking in all that he had said and agreed to the deal. now that luke was happy, she felt complete.

"ready to go lukey?" michael asked taking luke's hand in his.

luke nodded and kissed michael's cheek. "thank you michael. i can't believe you flew all the way from australia to here in london! you didn't have to."

michael squeezed luke's hand and smiled at him. "but that's what you do when you find yourself falling in love.

//whOOOOOOOOO. bet you weren't expecting that! i was actually planning this from the start. crazy huh? anywho, there will hopefully be 5 chapters to go plus and epolouge so i hope you enjoy these last few momnets together. it's been a wonderful journy thoughout the world of muke together :'c (don't forget there is a sequel coming your way)

-Courtney xx