two

Important A/N at the end of the chapter.

Luke stared at Michael for a couple of seconds, heat rushed up to his cheeks, making them a light shade of pink as he looked down to himself smiling.

"You love me?" He asked quietly.

Michael nodded and lifted his chin up, looking into his blue eyes. They were a lot prettier than what Luke had described in his picture. The two boys stared at each other for what seemed like hours. A loud honk caused Michael to jump and groan as he turned his head towards the black rental car.

"GIVE ME A MINUTE, GEEZE CALUM!" He screamed.

Calum rolled down his window and gave Michael a glare before whining at him. "You said it'd only be a couple seconds not a whole god damn day!"

Luke coughed awkwardly as Michael rolled his eyes, leading the taller blonde to the door. "Sorry about him. He get grumpy after he waits for five minutes for someone he clearly has never met. You remember Calum right?"

Luke nods as Michael opens the car door for him. "Yeah, you've described him as you're best friend?" He says as he gets in.

Michael lets out an exaggerated sigh. "Sadly, yes. But I wouldn't have it any other way."

---

Once the boys arrive at the high school for what after seems like hours, Michael gives Calum the middle finger as he drives away to find a spot, causing Luke to let out a small giggle.

Michael smiles at Luke and puts his hand around his waist. "I've been dying to hear the giggle in person."

Luke blushes. "Well now you have."

Michael opens the door for Luke who immediately clings to Michael's arm when he returns to his side.

"Ashton's going to be here Mikey." He says softly.

Michael lets out a low growl as he rubs the side of Luke's head. "If he comes in contact with you, I'll rip his head off."

Luke laughs and leads Michael into the gym. "It's okay, really Michael."

"Nobody dumps you for a stupid bet and gets away with it. After tonight, you're mine."

Luke blushes and finds a seat at a table in the back. Michael being the gentleman that he is, pulled Luke's seat out for him and pushed him in when he sat down. Luke lowered his head when he noticed all the stares he and Michael were getting.

Michael shook it off, knowing that Luke was bullied at this school, thinking that they were just jealous about how he was able to find a date before prom. They probably expected him to be dead after what Ashton did. But then again, Michael would be if he was in Luke's position. Luke had it hard and Michael loved how he has been strong for this long. He hasn't broken yet.

"Hey Luke, want some punch?" Michael asks taking off his suit coat.

Luke gives him a small smile. "Yes please. Thank you Michael."

"No need to thank me Luke." He says as he gives him a kiss on the cheek before heading off the the punch table.

Luke rested he head on the table as he waited for his date to come back. He smiled just thinking about what Michael said earlier.

'That's what you do when you find yourself falling in love'

'...after tonight, you're mine.'

Luke knew Michael wasn't anything like Ashton. At first, he was too nervous to write back to Michael, thinking he would make fun of Luke if he found out about his depression. Lucky for him, Michael actually cared about the boy's feelings.

"Didn't think you would show blondie." A familiar voice said breaking Luke's thoughts.

"Ashton.."

"What's wrong Luke?" Ashton said snickering. "Miss me yet. Are you going to beg me to be your date to prom again? I know you are just dying to have me back."

Luke stared at the older blonde in shock. "Actually, I-I..."

"He has a date thank you." A deep Australian voice said cutting Luke off. "And he'll be pissed if he finds out you're teasing his date."

Luke looked up to see an Asian looking guy, standing in an all black tuxedo with a bright pink tie. That must be Calum.

Michael looked up from the punch line to see a group of people surrounding his date. He furrowed his eyebrows and excused himself from the line, and marched his way back to Luke.

"What's going on here?" He asked crossing his arms if his chest.

Luke looked up at Michael with tears in his eyes. "M-Mike, this is Ashton."

Michael huffed his breath and became tense. "So you're the famous Ashton who broke my best friend's heart. When I'm done with you, you're gonna wish you never even spoke to him.."

//ooooo, drAMA! What do you think Michaels going to do to Ashton? A lot of you hate me for making Ashton an asshole. I have nothing against him, he's a hot and talented drummer, but I am going to make it up to you in the sequel. You wanted cashton s o I'm going to give you fashion c: Also, if you wanna become fb friends with me, click on my link on my profile, give me your wattpad name by messaging me on fb, and I will get right on it! I really want to get to know you all so hopefully this will work! I love you!

-Courtney xxx

(I'll edit this later and make it lower case :P)