michael

michael read luke's letter over and over again. he felt this pain of some feeling shoot through his nerves. he didn't like the fact that luke was making someone blush. luke was only allowed to make him blush at his letters that he writes to luke. when michael found out that luke was gay, he was overjoyed. you see, ever since michael and luke started talking, michael couldn't help but fall for the boy. he's never seen luke before. he has no idea what he looks like. but it's just something about him that makes michael so happy. when luke started talking about his 'date' to prom, michael's heart broke. he knew luke liked some guy he could actually spend time with. not some aussie who lives across the ocean. in other words, michael was jealous.

//

i added in michael's thoughts bc i think you guys deserve to know what the characters are thinking outside of their writings. if this isn't so popular, i might take this part down. 

now about the co authors. i will pick on on sep.1 of this year. which is next week. if you haven't already, go send in a letter/prompt to enter. i need your name age and who the letter is from (mikey or luke)

also, i started a hybrid muke story! omg i am excited for this one. please check it out for me?

love you all,

courtney x