Thank You

Okay so this is how I planned the story to end. I know the ending may seem kind of confusing, but basically Luke and Michael do end up together. Before Michael left, he and Luke spent a month together. They gained a relationship over that time period and when Michael left, he made a promise that he would come back to London to live with Luke.

Michael went back to Australia so he could finish school. Our summer is Australia's beginining og the school year so when Michael gets back, it'll be around winter break which will be half way through Luke's school year.

I hope this helped explain the ending better. I was going to do a sequal for the story, but I'm not sure how to start it. If you guys want a sequal, please leave a comment here. If this gets a total of 50+ comments/gets to 5k votes, I will try to write out a sequal for you guys.

I love you and thank you for being supportive of this story! I am going to be starting two new stories and going to try to finish writing my other ones. Please check them out for me. I do put updates under those chapters. I also will be giving you guys an update on here if i decide to write a sequel. So if you want to stay informed, please do not remove this from your reading lists or libraries.

Thanks you all of your support!

Courtney xx

-------
Please check out my new cake fic! I will post the first chapter soon. Comment 'done' once you have voted, and I will follow you, if I'm already not, in celebration to the story ending.