1 UNEXPECTED DATE

Byul's thoughts - ItalicizedJin's thoughts - Bold

Jin's thoughts - Bold

I'm not sure if this story is cliche or what but I just thought of it.

I'm not certain with the names of the rides so if I get them wrong, please tell me the correct ones so I can edit them. Pluuuus, I haven't experienced all of them soo. This can be boring. Skip if you think so too. XD

Anyway, enjoy.

~~~~~~

Can someone tell me what am I doing in an amusement park, on a Saturday afternoon, and alone?

Ahh. I remember. I lost the bet.

Now, my thoughtful dormmates have given me a ride-all you can pass

Now, my thoughtful dormmates have given me a ride-all you can pass. Sounds good for a punishment right? 

Did I tell you that today is also Valentine's day? Yes. Freaking Valentine's day.

Don't get me wrong. I'm fine with seeing couples being sweet and all. I'm fine with seeing flowers, stuffed toys, chocolates, heart-shaped balloons, couple items, red and pink, name all the things you usually see on this day, I'm fine with them.

There's no problem with me going to an amusement park alone, though it'll be more fun to see the scared and contorted faces of those three as they scream for their lives in every thrilling ride. 

Ahh. I could have had new additions to my collection of their 'no one is allowed to see these even if it costs your life' photos if only I didn't lose the bet. 

Worse, I have to document my experience. They sure are canny. I have to take videos and photos as proof that I really maximize the pass.

Why not just take advantage of the free pass and make them regret having a bet with me?

Let's show them who the real losers are.

Roller Coaster

It's absolutely a bad idea. I came here at four pm and after an hour, I'm finally able to sit on this freaking roller coaster. Maybe for some, they'll take the extreme rides last, but for me, nah. I need some adrenaline to enjoy this day but who would have thought that couples would also choose this ride! And there are a lot of them!